Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Illegals Will Not Leave

This is from personal experience. As I have posted before, I am married to a legal mexican who got to be a citizen on her own...but she does,of course, have a large family and needless to say a few are illegal so I have an "inside view" of the way the majority of mexicans see things. First off, if you are white forget about a protest to illegals, you have seen how they react to that many times(Baldwin Park?). Also, they have alot more money and power than I think the average person gives them credit for example: I know of at least 4 homes that are rented to 1 mexican, that person in turn rents each house to about 10-14 illegals(3 bedroom homes) at about 500 bucks a pop, the actual rent is an average of $1500.00 a month...they all make out and save money.
    Then there is the legal mexicans who bought a house a few years ago and I don't think I need to mention how much they made given the housing bubble. However, they are highly networked with relatives in mexico, simple, take a second out or refi. and voila! they can finance those others in mexico they miss so dearly to come here , those in turn get hired by mexicans and the extra cost of their mortgage is easily made up for. Heres the real clicker...guess who has thier hand out asking for political cash to obstruct our laws? EVERY MEXICAN POLITITION (Villarigosa comes to mind) we all know it's how much you spend that gets you elected, not how many votes you get. Fining companies that hire illegals is a great idea...however, that only works if you can find them. Example: This works very well in the construction trade, they hire 1 legal sub-contractor for x amount of dollars a month, the sub-contractor in turn hires 5-10 illegal workers and pays them out of his "legitimate" monthly pay. IRS is happy, soc.sec is happy it's a legit ss card the contractor has...alas, no cross reference "invisible " employees!
    A huge fence along the border...this might work to help keep out future illegals but does nothing to address the current illegals already here. Give the local police the authority to act when in the course of their duty they run accross an illegal...I think they pretty much do that anyway because most of the time the illegal is breaking the law....and welfare and anchor babies: the bleeding heart liberals will make sure they get what they need in those areas and licenses and soc. sec. cards ect...how do they get them now? it's already against the law! And finaly, we accepted KNOWN criminals from cuba...watch the movie Scarface with Al Pacino it's all true and that was in the 80's.
    No my friends, they have no intention of leaving, they are dug in worse than a tick. All of the things I just mentioned deeply disturb me because I have seen all of it happen over the years and I can pretty much guess where it's headed and it ain't good. There is an answer though...get rid of that moron in office(all of them actualy)and put somebody in(we desperatly need a third party candidate) who will bring pressure on mexico to clean up it's act so they will WANT to go back or simply inform the government of mexico that the United States of America will not tolerate such an invasion from them...and back it up!

"I never retreat freddie, I don't like paying for the same real estate twice"

Gen. George S. Patton
    [/quote]
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

what would you like to have in place of Bush?.... if you are referring to Bush?.... 8 years of Clinton CONTRIBUTED to the problem while Tancredo (Republican from Colorado) was the lone voice in the desert...

actually the best available option is in power right now.... at least with reference to immigration. If Hillary gets elected...... holy cow! learn Spanish quickly!

now in which state did "Latinos" get so strong so fast? start with C....

Oh, and by the way... your statement about the resourcefoul Mexicans.... a business friend from Mexico commented recently that he is amazed about the US press calling these people "hard working" and good hearted; he says he does not recognize those and would love to have some of them back in Mexico to work in his "clean, 8-hour shift with some benefits" factory...
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

Dear bart49;

Many of us can probably figure the compounding effect whereby mexican/latino LEGAL immigrants are helping their buddy illegal Aliens illegally enter the U.S. and putting them up with housing, jobs and fake ID's. Simply make a phone call down to mexico -"hey come on up - I'll hook you right up". For the many mexican/latino/hispanic LEGAL immigrants that say they oppose illegal immigration it is a lie. They stick together against the bad America. Mind you there are in fact a few mexican/latino immigrants that truly do oppose the mexcian Border illegal entry.
    Why for sure, there are landscaping, construction, restaurant businesses owned by mexican "immigrants" that help and aid their illegal Alien buddies. Tell you what , if the ICE Department wanted to get serious about enforcing the hiring against illegal Aliens they should simply start hitting every mexican restaurant. Some may call it racial profiling but if your looking for Al-queda suspects you go to Arab communities don't you. 70% of illegal Aliens are mexican/latino so they have earned their stained problem well as NO OTHER immigrant group violates America in such numbers and in such rude way.

This is the Race Card double standard isn't it -- they want to be known and given speacial treatment for their Race but when it comes to singling them out for a particular fault or problem then they scream Racism. In this respect the Race card is a worthless hoax.

Oh and for sure mexican politicians in the UNITED STATES CONGRESS who DON'T represent the U.S. at all are present doing damage and are mainly located in the Hispanic Caucus.

Another reason also why they won't leave -- is because they are used to being dirt poor and it's better to bare-laden poor in America then in mexico. -- To that I say ---- then they can sit,sit,sit,sit,sit and sit some more in crammed houses with no place to go,no jobs, FOREVER. Illegal Aliens need to come to realize that they can live under the LAW with the law constantly on their backs or they can immigrate legally. The "Squeeze" needs to be applied -- Illegal Aliens need to face the music and it is going to be their problem to fix - they have one of two choices -- sit, wait around to be arrested or return home to their country.--NO BACK DOORS, NO LOOPHOLES, NO AMNESTY, NO WAY OUT...TOO BAD.... LEARN AND CHANGE. (This also satisfies all those pro-illegal Alien advocates that claim that "enforcement is impossible" because en masse round-up deportations can't be done(expenses,manpower,etc.) ----NO need for en masse deportation. Let the police do their job.

THey are buried in deeper then a tick
    it only takes the hot flame of a match

bart49, I know what you mean about the inter-connection to people back in Mexico that illegals have. I saw that with the illegals I accidently got to know.

Regarding protests and how illegals react. I say "fine". Everytime they react like that it is extremely motivating for Americans to take action. I think the protests are good.

The illegals would budge real fast if we had a president with the courage to state the "time to go" speech with the right phrases, and words. Nothing ugly would have to be said.

They will never leave with George Bush, because they know that deep down he really is a wimp. He is not a leader, he just got lucky and he is president because his father was president. He's not president because he really made his own way there, by having done something significant for America.

Watch the difference with someone like Tom Tancredo. He will make it to the White House on his own merit, and with a track record we can be sure of.

He's going to be just as "nice" as GWB, but his words are going to be more effective.

Remember, Tom Tancredo's own parents were immigrants to America. He understands the dilemma. He also understands that the NEED to protect this country comes first.

That's all it takes. An EFFECTIVE president.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the meantime, since we're stuck with GWB for three more years, the American people have no choice but to watch him, the same way you watch a toddler who is learning to walk. You help them, push them back on the sidewalk when they're about to wander into the road, you help them along. Sometimes you have to yell, "STOP, NO, WATCH OUT" because they just don't understand !

We have no choice, unfortunately, but to be vigilant. We thought at first he could handle it, but the beginning of the Bush Administration was totally blurred because of 9/11. We've had four years to see everything more clearly.

You can't take your eyes off of a toddler. We all know that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it looks like you have all been "trained" to think that

a) "Latino" is a "race"
    b) Bush is at fault

a) Latinos are made up of many races: euro-white, native "indian", Asian and African.... it is therefore "racist" on their part to call themselves LA RAZA.... because when THEY talk about their RAZA they exclude their own euro-whites without saying so..... andthat explains why Latinos of color express so much hatred toward South American and even Cubans; why? because these are the bad "euro whites" who colonized their lands to steal all their natural resources etc.....

b) Bush definitely is a wimp on this question, but he is likely to do a lot more than a Democrat would... ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY... so be careful of what you wish for...

if it were not for House Republicans, especially Tancredo, there would be no counter-movement at all....

so finally, who, pray tell, who if not Bush Republicans?
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

An Independent, if not a Republican.

A Democrat ? It's going to be a long time, I think before I could consider that. If ever. I've voted for them before, but truthfully, I'm through with them. There isn't any room left for taking chances anymore.