Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why are the Irish given a free pass

I am no fan of the irish being english (I am here legally btw). I am surprised as to how many irish are here illegally. The Irish are members of the European Union and can live and work in any EU country. Given this fact they have no right to argue they need to break the law to get a better standard of life when they can earn massive amounts of money outside of Ireland in Britian and Spain, Greece, etc far more than most of them can ever earn illegally in the U.S. A lot of americans didnt know that did they

Why do INS appear to give them a free pass for want of a better phrase, why does INS not move against the Irish living here illegally in New York, they are in all the bars and resturants you go to allowing them to take americans jobs.

Interesting isnt it

Why do INS appear to give them a free pass for want of a better phrase, why does INS not move against the Irish living here illegally in New York, they are in all the bars and resturants you go to allowing them to take americans jobs.
    It's not just the Irish, every illegal alien gets a free pass under the clown patrol known as the Bush administration.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems daft that INS dont raid the irish bars all day every day and round them up that is what they need to do. My girlfriend who is american cant get a job because of irish type workers in the bars here in New York

The irish are worse than most because they arent smuggled in by evil people traffickers they overstay on their visas. That makes them worse to breech the trust and hospitatity they were given

OK-- and it seems to me that it is "daft" that 100,000 illegal aliens were openly protesting how mistreated they are in this country and nobdy did anything about that, either.

I'm not for picking and choosing which ones to throw out. I'm for throwing all illegals from anywhere in the world out.

If they aren't going to ask people they are pretty sure are illegal aliens from Mexico for proof of their immigration status, I don't guess they are going to ask people in Irish pubs, either, though. Ask our sorry government why they can't be bothered to enforce the laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I have no problems if INS goes after illegal Irish but the realities are they make up only a small portion of the problem. Most articles I read estimate around 50,000 illegal Irish are in the United States. Supposably many are returning to their homeland on their own volition because the economy in Ireland is doing well. I prefer the INS go after all illegals regardless of the country they came from. If some Irish are in the mix that are rounded up that's fine.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Why are the Irish given a free pass

Quote Originally Posted by englishintern
    I am no fan of the irish being english (I am here legally btw). I am surprised as to how many irish are here illegally. The Irish are members of the European Union and can live and work in any EU country. Given this fact they have no right to argue they need to break the law to get a better standard of life when they can earn massive amounts of money outside of Ireland in Britian and Spain, Greece, etc far more than most of them can ever earn illegally in the U.S. A lot of americans didnt know that did they

Interesting isnt it
    The Irish are getting the same deal as everyone else who is here illegally (which means the laws aren't being enforced).

There are around 50,000 illegal irish here, unlike 20 million illegal mexicans so I think as a group they're even less of a priority.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    We do have some politicians that are pandering to the Irish like John McCain, Edward Kennedy, and Hillary Clinton. Everytime I see this picture it makes me angry.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Told ya the illegal Irish have to be their relatives. I forgot about Clinton but Kennedy and McCain for sure. LOL

Aren't those shirts -- displayed by congressmen-- enough to tick off the Good Humor man??!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need a picture of Senator John McCain holding the same shirt next to his pals Hillary and Kennedy.

W

Can you say "pandering politicians?"

Well, now we know why there is a McCain and Kennedy amnesty plan.

PS: Are you sure that's Hillary?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast