Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had to get over the stunning statement regarding the age of consent and re read the article. This event with O'Reily was the administration laying ground work to get the people to accept Net Neutrality so they can shut down the alternative media through sensorship. I suspect the same motivation is behind the Hate bills they are promoting.

Badger is right on regarding the influx of foreign nationals into our army. The next step is to disarm the American People. From there it is confiscation of the homes and off to the camps.

I can't locate it right now but this week someone posted a statement of facts put out by Rep. King of Iowa. He gave the statistics regarding the attacks on Americans by illegals. The statistic was staggering and it stated the number of children assualted daily.

I'll go hunting for it because it is an effective tool to discredit the disinformation they are trying to shove down the People's throats regarding the subject.

FOUND IT!
    here ya go
    According to a report by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa:

• 12 Americans are murdered everyday by illegal aliens, and 13 people in the U.S. are killed by illegal alien drunk drivers daily.

• That’s 9,125 Americans per year murdered and killed! That’s more than 45,625 innocent U.S. lives cut short by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001.

• If the death statistics aren’t enough to sicken you, Rep. King also reports that eight American children are molested by illegal aliens every day — a total of 2,920 annually.

from this thread in Alipac http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...topic&p=270935
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

12 Americans are murdered everyday by illegal aliens, and 13 people in the U.S. are killed by illegal alien drunk drivers daily.

• That’s 9,125 Americans per year murdered and killed! That’s more than 45,625 innocent U.S. lives cut short by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001.

• If the death statistics aren’t enough to sicken you, Rep. King also reports that eight American children are molested by illegal aliens every day — a total of 2,920 annually.
    Now what terrorist have not struck in 5 years since 9/11 ...Mr. Senators???? If this is not terrorism then what is???
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

From CBS News interview:

KATIE COURIC: When you think about the threats out there, what is your biggest fear?

G.W. BUSH: Well – my biggest fear is somebody will come in and slip in this country and kill Americans.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

KATIE COURIC: When you think about the threats out there, what is your biggest fear?

G.W. BUSH: Well – my biggest fear is somebody will come in and slip in this country and kill Americans.
    AMAZING simply an amazing response. I wonder if the shrub's childhood vacines had the increased dosage of mercury in them. THE PUTZ!

Their undoing is their arrogance to think they are smarter than the American People.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu

AMAZING simply an amazing response. I wonder if the shrub's childhood vacines had the increased dosage of mercury in them. THE PUTZ!

Their undoing is their arrogance to think they are smarter than the American People.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

perfect answer Illegal this is definately a situation where one picture is worth ten thousand words ROFLMAO

Re: Why Isn't an Illegal Immigrant Being Prosecuted For Chil

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi HotCBNS
    Hi Reptile09

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    Why Isn't an Illegal Immigrant Being Prosecuted
    - Conform to mexican law (consent age is 12 and not enforced)
    - Age of consent will be 12 or less under North American Union
    - Another in the long list of concessions to illegals
    - Catch and Release
    - Diplomatic immunity
    - mexican government might get offended
    - Taking it to trial would draw public attention to the crime.
    - it didn't happen! These "people" are decent and hard working.
    My God!! How can this be true? The more I hear about Mexico, the more it disgusts me. Funny how the travel books always talk about how "loving" they are. Apparently, they are loving alright, and it sure doesn't matter how old the kids are!! Children are nothing more than possesions nowadays. I didn't think that it could get much worse than the Catholic church hiding the fact that they knowingly allow Priests to molest little children, but now an entire country condones it(?) I need to get out more, I had no idea this was going on. No wonder our cultures clash, this is an outrage.

Neese wrote:

I didn't think that it could get much worse than the Catholic church hiding the fact that they knowingly allow Priests to molest little children, but now an entire country condones it(?)
    It is not isolated to Mexico. "Conspiracy of Silence" http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...10250157218995

This is a film made by a British Documentary crew that was scheduled to air on the Discovery Channel. It was pulled before it could be aired. The cable network company was in negotiations regarding legislation that would censure the material they could broadcast. They won the negotiations and were free to air other documentarys IF they agreed not to air this one documentary. Congress won the withdrawal of vital evidence that the American people needed to see.

I was getting this information for someone else when the notice of response to this blog popped in so here's a link to a blog regarding the situation and the film. the Blog alone gives you a good idea of what the book on the subject "The Franklin Coverup" is about. Both will give you a clear and documented understanding of just what the sanctity of human life is worth to those in power. http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/200...4/15796131.php

In another thread someone asked what was the shrubs attraction to Mexico... I think this video and the book will answer your questions. As always the People are out of sinc with the needs and desires and MORALS of those in power.

It is plain to see they treat their women and girls no better then the Talibon does! Pigs, cowardly ,misbegotten, cur dogs! What charm these Mexican Pendajo's have, to think a little 12 yr old girl is the age of consent for sex with these sick puppies! How many of these 12 yr old girls are actually asked for their consent before they molest them do you think?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

It is disguisting but true. When I was with the sex crimes unit last summer I went through the log of complaints about under age girls and was shocked at what I saw. The majority of the younger girls were Hispanic and many were between 13 and 15 and pregnant. What was even sicker is how much older the man was. He often would be older by 15 years or more. I couldn't handle this.
    My friend is a police officer in a city close to me in Broward County and he does an off duty detail at the hospital clinic and he has also seen the same. He tells me about the 12 and 13 years olds he sees there.
    As for the law, depending on the girl's age and if the father's name is given then he does get charged for having sex with a minor. The problem often times is the same as with the adult women. The father is said to be unknown.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast