Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why laws mean nothing to these invaders - now you know!

MinuteManRoots posted on the MCDC forum this personal recount of her dealings with Mexicans. Just more insight into the minds of these people.

MinManRoots

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:16 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd be amazed at how many of the people in Mexico do not speak Spanish. Get away from the cities and into the mountains or the deserts, and they speak a language with pre-colombian roots. These people are pure and nearly pure "Native American." In fact, these people have been used by the drug cartels to do some of the digging on the tunnels under the border, because, if captured, no one would be able to get information from them.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uto-Aztecan

When I arrived in Mexico City, my sister-in-law Lilia found a maid for me. (When a clothes washer cost $2500, a maid was a must.) The girl was the sister of Lilia's maid, who did speak Spanish, sort of, but my maid and I learned Spanish together! She was Tarahumara.

It was my experience that the Mexican people were more racist than anything in this Mississippi girl's experience! Pale skin color and the ability to grow facial hair were prized among the upper classes. Women rarely shaved their legs or armpits for the same reason. There was practically no such thing as a pale-skinned maid! The only one I had was a girl who was going to night school to become a secretary.

There are two types of Mexicans in the open borders crowd. One bunch is the "You stole this land from Mexico" bunch. The other is the "This is Aztlan" bunch. They are VERY DIFFERENT! The first bunch might be described as Mexican patriots, and the second is against everyone with a drop of European blood in them, including the Spanish. Of the two groups, the Aztlan group is the most desperate, and they are the most dangerous, in my opinion.

What still escapes so many people is that the cultural differences are something that cannot be overcome if any great number of people from the same culture have an opportunity to form a community that is "just like home." The average American five-year-old knows more about ethical behavior than the average Mexican adult. Breaking the rules here is a Big Deal. Breaking the law there is not. The law, based on the Napoleonic code (guilty until proven innocent), is made by rich people to oppress poor people, and it is a money making tool, not a system of dispensing justice.

How often have we said to our children, "You knew that was wrong when you did it. You ought to be ashamed of yourself." In Mexico, no shame attaches to committing a crime, only to getting caught, because if you get caught it means you were stupid or careless. Down there, people are ashamed of being stupid and careless enough to get caught, because it means you have to pay someone to avoid jail. They bring this mentality with them, and because they have had a lot of practice in this field, they find the corruptible people in our own law enforcement and in our court systen and in our legislators. People who never thought they were corruptible find out that they are, if the price is high enough.

Mexicans also have a different idea about what "Honor" means. We teach our kids that if someone calls you a dirty name, it means that THAT person has a dirty mouth! If the same thing is done to a Mexican child, he is a coward if he doesn't "defend his honor" and deck the guy that insulted him. Watch the brawls at the local high-school games and see who starts them and why. Read the police reports in the newspapers about who got arrested for what. You really will get a peek inside their minds.

MEXICA MOVEMENT

For a VERY interesting and eye-opening lesson on social construction of Mexico, visit http://www.Mexica-Movement.org

The last poster was correct, the "Latino" Mexicans oppress the native indian population, and have since the conquistador. The lighter the skin, the higher you are in the social ladder. In Mexico, this means that you have more Spanish (European) blood.

Those Latino orgs and their mouthpieces are RACISTS and HYPOCRITS!

Happy Thaksgiving!
    [img%252F8%255F5%255F7%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank"></a>[/img]

The ms-13 here in Columbus, Ohio use retired (corrupt) police officers as bodyguards. I have seen it with my own eyes.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

welcome

Quote Originally Posted by UnemployedAmerican
    The ms-13 here in Columbus, Ohio use retired (corrupt) police officers as bodyguards. I have seen it with my own eyes.

Welcome to the site, fellow buckeye.

The tribe you mentioned that your maid is from is from the Sierra Madre mountains. They run everywhere they go. They can form relays and actually run deer to ground. They have been known to kill outsiders. They are suspicious and have been told by gangsters that grow sensimilla in the mountains that outsiders like Americans will steal their children for their organs. There are some wierd people in Mexico.

Re: MEXICA MOVEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by WeePebbles
    For a VERY interesting and eye-opening lesson on social construction of Mexico, visit http://www.Mexica-Movement.org

The last poster was correct, the "Latino" Mexicans oppress the native indian population, and have since the conquistador. The lighter the skin, the higher you are in the social ladder. In Mexico, this means that you have more Spanish (European) blood.

Those Latino orgs and their mouthpieces are RACISTS and HYPOCRITS!
    interesting web site, to say the least. proof this is not a migration of innocent people to feed their families, it is an invasion.

You gotta wonder with all those achievements in American pre-history,
    did they get free per-natal & delivery for their children? I mean, they
    have to give the European invaders at least that improvement?