Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why are Marines Corporate Sponsors of La Raza?

There must be a committee chairman in the House and Senate to scream at for this:

http://www.nclr.org/section/corporate_p ... upporters/

Thanks for the post Amy.

I already got rid of BOA.
    Chase
    WellsFargo
    Allstate

Time to get rid of StateFarm.
    Walmart. Prices have jumped in the Walmarts and now other stores are competetive or cheaper on alot of everyday goods, Please shop those!
    Also PLEASE BUY YOUR PRODUCE FROM LOCAL FARMERS MARKETS when you can.

I buy my gas from BP.
    I guess anytime you buy gas your supporting the globalist no matter where you buy it. So until I can get either a water or air car. we're sorta stuck with the monopolies. Well, I guess I could convert to cooking oil. Yep, I better look into that because I want to stop world domination by the globalist crooks.

Any financial industry is monopolized and you can't find Strictly US companies to do business with because the financial system is all tied together, even if you were to find a US company, they have to do business with the crooks or they are told they don't qualify and then they are locked out of the game with fines, regualations and basicly alot of BS. Its obvious a few control the money and that brings ultimate power, world domination.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

The Marines are supporters because of the potential for grooming (pandering for) future enlistees. As a former Marine this support of La Raza grieves me.

Verizon is a LaRaza Corporate sponsor, I will be changing my service next month when my contract is up. We need to imform and hit everywhere a corporation supports Verizon. I was told by a company to double check information because they said LaRaza is putting up companies on their web site that are infact not supporting LaRaza.

I am supposed to go with my almost 18 year old to the Marine recruiter next week.... I'll make sure I say something about this! Maybe this little tid bit will convince him to join the Navy...

Disclaimer: I have absolutely nothing against the Marines or any other branch of our Armed services.. On my side of the family for generations they have all gone to the Navy..
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

I DON'T THINK THEY REALIZE WHO MAKES UP THE RACIST ORGANIZATION THEY CALL LARAZA.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I DON'T THINK THEY REALIZE WHO MAKES UP THE RACIST ORGANIZATION THEY CALL LARAZA.
    I don't really think it's appropriate to call La Raza (NCLR) a racist organization. The reason being is that they claim to represent latinos/hispanics of ALL races. I knew a guy from Panama who was black and could speak Spanish fluently. There are hispanic whites as well. If anything
    La Raza could be called a bigoted organization because it implicitly discriminates against anyone non-latino/hispanic.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada