Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Welcome to ALIPAC Diane85 Glad to have your input here.

W
    Hi there, well technically I'm not new to ALIPAC. I started posting on the old forum back in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    Yeah, they claim to be "single" moms with no man's income around while gobbling up all the freebies they can. Meanwhile Papi goes out in the new Escalade and works under the table 40 hours a week under a false ID. They rake in the bucks depending on how many kids they can have between them.
    I have seen and heard of those types of situations many times. My uncle worked at a welfare office for almost 30 years and they found a lot of these scams with certain Hispanic women. I'm Hispanic and my uncle towards the last years of his career hated working at a welfare office, because many illegal alien Hispanics who do shit like that and as a result others high ups in the welfare department would down on all Hispanics.

Illegal aliens in many ways screw up the reputations of good hard working American Hispanic citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by diane85 View Post
    Many people who are illegals and even some who are legal or US born lie about their incomes to gain access to school lunch programs and other resources.
    So it makes sense that they would lie on Census forms too. If dad or mom are illegal they wouldn't want us to know about them would they? Or if your illegal relatives are living with you you wouldn't let the census i.e. government worker to know would you? Hence you will have a lot of fake one parent families with lots of kids-many of whom are anchor babies. I have seen so much corruption among illegals that I tend not to believe anything they say and am very skeptical about statistics about them.

well we do have American also liveing in Poverty I don't see our gov worry about them only the illegal Immigrants hello I also see what happen in the
    school . who on free lunch , I did work in the school also PS 9 138 off brook ave south bx it one hell of a mess
    No amnesty Or dream it not a joke

I hear that they are going to check to be test for drugs or drink . & some don't like that too bad . Im pay for the food stamp. & i thinK
    it a good idear some are backing down from the system good that less we have to pay do they have food stamp or free med care

or welfare In Mexico . ?
    No amnesty or Dream act it not a joke it the fact's

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Diane I agree with you on this. I do associate this behavior mainly with the illegal Hispanics, but do also know there are enough of others who do this also. However, it is easier to catch someone who is a citizen here and in catching them, they can be punished. With the illegals, catching them and then being able to mete out justice for this is seemingly impossible (move on a whim, change to new ID....). What bothers most of us is that they are not even supposed to be here, then to be scamming our system above being here illegally is just slap in the face of ALL hardworking Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12