Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

people need to boycott the media in general, i refuse to watch any news channel other than Fox, i also sent emails to ABC, CBS, CNN, etc advising them that i find their reporting very bias, and i also find they don't report any thing related to illegals or racism, for example the butte mt 11 yr old that killed 2 illegals who broke into her home attempting to do her harm, funny how that is never reported

Quote Originally Posted by crissy
    people need to boycott the media in general, i refuse to watch any news channel other than Fox, i also sent emails to ABC, CBS, CNN, etc advising them that i find their reporting very bias, and i also find they don't report any thing related to illegals or racism, for example the butte mt 11 yr old that killed 2 illegals who broke into her home attempting to do her harm, funny how that is never reported
    Sorry to say but that story about the eleven year old has been proven to be a myth!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i apologize my mistake, i guess i will need to check w/the local publications before i open my mouth, however, i still believe the major tv stations are quite biased on what they report and i hear a lot more on fox then i do on the main stations which i why i refuse to watch them

April
    ALERT FOR COLORADO SB170!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151718.html

Quote Originally Posted by crissy
    i apologize my mistake, i guess i will need to check w/the local publications before i open my mouth, however, i still believe the major tv stations are quite biased on what they report and i hear a lot more on fox then i do on the main stations which i why i refuse to watch them
    No doubt about that! I quit watching TV over twenty five years ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123