Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY NO SALUTE BY OBAMA?

WHY NO SALUTE BY OBAMA AT MEDAL OF HONOR CEREMONY?

By Attorney Rees Lloyd
    November 26, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

A moment of national pride took place recently in the White House when an American soldier, Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta, received the Medal of Honor for bravery above and beyond the call of duty in combat in Afghanistan.

Sgt. Giunta became the first living American soldier to receive the Medal of Honor since the Vietnam War. He is now one of only eighty-eight (8 living holders of the Medal of Honor.

As modest and self-effacing as he is brave, Sgt. Giunta brought further honor to himself by his humility in receiving the nation’s highest medal of valor. While he made no comment in the ceremony, Giunta said before the ceremony that he was “not at peaceâ€
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Obama is not "one of us". Don't expect him to act like he is because he has shown that he has no intention of doing so. He will just as well spit in your face as he has done to the American people and to America and its traditions.

The man is nothing short of pathetic.

Here is the you tube video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OglsQVOotx8

Not only does his lack of a salute here stand out as an insult but when he comes down the stairs of the well travelled taxpayer funded Af-1 with meesha in tow his salute to the honor guard at the bottom of the stairs is a travesty.

I guess that the basic mechanics of a salute are too much to expect from the commander in chief

9 out of ten times I have seen him salute it is more of a wave.

But then what do I know about salutes as I only spent 6 years wearing the green?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

This is no surprise.
    This commander and thief deserves as much respect as he gives NONE!
    And I've seen him get off AF-1 It's pathetic.
    C'mon January!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The guy is Noble Peace Prize winner. He gladly escalates the wars while he sends Americans off to fight for the globalist. He can't even bother to solute an American Medal of Honor solder or honor the flag. I can't stand the sight of him and refuse to even look at him as it brings on the gag reflex.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

A Harvard law grad does not know its required protocol to salute a Medal of Honor recipient. That's no surprise. But who's briefing obummer on proper protocol? No doubt obummer has surrounded himself with as equally clueless minions who also seem indifferent to our country and its established traditions.

What an embarrassment. I feel bad for Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta, for having been subjected to obummer and his disparagement of this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's like having Paris Hilton for a president.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    It's like having Paris Hilton for a president.
    Honestly, I think even Paris Hilton would have figured it out. If she didn't, at least she has an excuse. What's obummer's excuse? Arguably, he has one of the finest educations that one could receive and still cannot get it right.

Which leads one to wonder, can he really be this dense, or does he detest this country as much as it appears he does.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    The guy is Noble Peace Prize winner. He gladly escalates the wars while he sends Americans off to fight for the globalist. He can't even bother to solute an American Medal of Honor solder or honor the flag. I can't stand the sight of him and refuse to even look at him as it brings on the gag reflex.
    Americanpatriot, funny that you say that...I also cannot stand to see him or hear him as it makes me want to puke.

Obama has no honor and he has made it abundantly clear by his actions. People say that we should give him a chance before judging him. I say, judge him by his actions. It is there for everyone to see.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

As a veteran, I have to tell you I couldn't care if he salutes anything. As a matter of fact, it would be real hard if he did to not give him the one finger salute!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast