Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Part of me hopes the Senate Passes this.

There is a silver lining.

If the Senate passes this tragedy, then we will know exactly who the traitors are in stone. No way out of it no matter what type of enforcement hype they put in the bill. We have the names we need to remove from office in the elections 6 years into the future.

Second, passage by the Senate will escalate the public backlash that is influencing the Congress and heading to the polls in November.

If the Senate passes this, we come out of the other side with more public support than ever and a clear list of names to kick out of office.

There will be sweeping changes in the House this November we know, but it may take something of this magnitude to shake the very expensive Senate incumbents out of the nest.

One thing the elite element of our opposition understands, how to utilize the reaction more than the initial action by the other side.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's fine and dandy, but the country will be wrecked long before that happens.

We have got to be deadly serious about this stuff. The people will have forgetten by November, much less by 2008. We cannot afford to give them even a toehold. NO SURRENDER!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

fix it

Surely when we elect in an American goverment we can fix what the previous goverment broke, right?

quote="Qflash"]That's fine and dandy, but the country will be wrecked long before that happens.[/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

We will have to find a patriotic person...one that will not give our country, jobs away and sell us out to lobbyists.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    Before we start kicking those out of office who deserve to be kicked out of office, we had better have a clear plan as to how to find a good replacement, because 9 times out of 10, the guy from the "other" party is going to be no better.

Isn't it pathetic that the greatest nation on Earth can manage only two disappointing political parties? Yeah, I know that the Libertarians and a few others are out there, but c'mon! I was told as a child that we get the representation we deserve. I hope that's not the truth...

The fact is that we have deviated much too far from the original government created by the Constitution. There is no longer such a thing as states' rights. The elimination of state-appointed senators in favor direct election was a dagger to its heart. We no longer have a representative government, no matter how much we want to pretend otherwise. When you need seven figures to even run a losing national campaign, you are beholden to all the wrong people. The federal government now controls almost all the laws one way or another when it was only supposed to control narrowly defined aspects of the operation of this country enumerated in the Constitution. That concentrates too much power in too few hands. Our money (such as it is) is controlled by a private cartel (the Federal Reserve) masquerading as a government entity. The acceptance of the Dulles Doctrine has resulted in treaties gaining premacy over the Constitution and domestic law (I'll bet most of you didn't even know that). This government is a wreck. We can toss out the functionaries, but it is the system that's broken, and any plan to toss out the garbage should be tied to a plan to restore the republic.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tom Tancredo!! Thats who.

However, I truly believe that saying "what goes around, comes around". I feel that what they are doing to America, will come back and slap them in the face.

I have an example. Our landlord is nothing more than a slumlord, he rents to illegals, he does not take care of repairs, and make things right here, he also was harassing our son constantly, blaming him for broken things. He is now reaping what he has sown. These things happening are due to him not being careful who he rents to, and also about health department issues, and the list is growing. I have watched as he has been confronted by one city and county official after another.

Our own government is going to have to reap what they have sown for being "slumlords" of America. They will be terribly sorry when they not only get the boot, but also will most likely come under fire from Americans. Look at Saddam Hussein (not that we have someone that cruel in our government, but it's the idea of what happens to leaders that put special interests above the citizens).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel like many others by the time elections roll around it will be too late. I do not think people will forget (could definitely be wrong about that though). I know I will not forget. I know as Americans we would like to go about things the legal way and go through all the right channels. But when the legal and right way is not working and all the proper channels are blocked....then what? I too think the system is very badly broken and when it comes right down to it you can vote out who you want but more than likely the alternative is not any better. We The People are not in control of our country as it should be and was meant to be.

If they vote this thing in and the president signs it...let's face it, it is most definitely over unless there is a revolt (be it peaceful like a tax boycott where American people in mass stop contributing to income taxes which is my personal favorite or (MOD EDIT) by We The People. I am in no way advocating that and I do not know that it would happen anyway. I am beginning to think the American people will roll over and take it and all will be lost. I can see somewhere in the not to distant future an entry in a history book. "There once was a nation called the United States of America that was disolved on XXXXX XX, 20XX."

I was wondering. How much economic impact would we have if we walked off the job for one day? Sending emails and blogs are great, but they can be deleted. However, someone in your face can't be ignored. How many people do we really have to join us in a boycott/march. I can only imagine how the President would be worried if we got around 70-80 million people to march. They did it. Why shouldn't we. I do believe the House will fall. Also, with news services showing a different picture, how do you think they would feel if such a boycott took place and they had to show the truth to the nation.

I wish someone would tell me how to do the 'quote' thing.

Crockettsghost - No we won't know if the one we vote in will be any better - but could he/she be worse? Well, possibly, yes. The idea is, they will be NEW.

In other words, they may not have their little 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours'.

Maybe if we do something really astonishing - like cleaning house - the new bunch might listen to us more.

We could maybe pull it off again next time if they don't do as we say.

And maybe we can talk 'turkey' to them before the lobbyists get a chance to buy them.

It is worth a try - I truly don't see how it could be worse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast