Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Politicians are Courting the Hispanics

This article appeared in a question and answer column in the Winston-Salem Journal today. That can be found at www.journalnow.com

This explains why the politicians are courting the Hispanic vote. This is all a person has to do to be able to vote in North Carolina at least!!

Q. Does a person have to be a resident of this state to register to vote? - A.V.

A. When a U.S. citizen registers to vote at a county board of elections, he must affirm that he has been a resident of the county, or will be a resident of the county, for at least 30 days before an election,

• Call: 727-7212 or toll-free at (877) 727-7212.

• E-mail: AskSAM@wsjournal.com
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

19 9/11 hijackers
    63 drivers licenses between them
    7 of them registered to vote
    3000 dead Americans
    wake up America!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

California or ground zero of the invasion
    With those requirements I could register my pets to vote.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why in the world have I not thought of that?? My four-legged girls have a whole lot more sense than some of these illegals I've seen. AND, they speak ENGLISH!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Why not register pets to vote! I remember seeing a guy on the evening news a few years ago who was talking about how easy it was for anyone to get a credit card, and to make his point he went out and got a card for his dog. If a dog can get credit then it should be allowed to vote.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think we are onto something BIG!

If these people get the ability to have illigal aliens vote for a US canidate, then I think it's all over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HandGrip
    If these people get the ability to have illigal aliens vote for a US canidate, then I think it's all over for me.
    It's already a fact illegals have voted in U.S. elections, and legislation pushed to make it legal for them to vote.

Politicians can see the writing on the wall.

They failed us, and they know their hold on power is temporary.

Soon ,they will find themselves being the wrong "Raza", and voted out of office.

They hope that if they collaborate with the take-over of America, they , in their gated mansions, might be left alone, by the new "Bronze" power structure.

The rest of America, however, will burn in the wonderfulness of multiculturalism.

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

I would just LOVE to know how many illegals helped elect Bush in 2004. I would bet the farm that his amigo, Vicente Fox, and his attempts at speaking Spanish to these groups of illegals won him a lot of those votes that have him in the White House right now. It also didn't hurt that he was touting his "guestworker plan" (translate AMNESTY).

There needs to be a grassroots movement for voting reform in which every voter was required to produce irrefutable, uncounterfeitable proof that they are actually citizens. That SURELY is not asking too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast