Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No matter if it has been decided on the Republican side. Go and vote and vote for ANYONE but McCain. Vote for Romney or Hunter if he happens to be on the ballot. Heck, write someone in!! We need to show these idiots that November is going to be a sad day if they don't address our concerns.
    I don't give a darn what Obama's or Hillary's ideas are, I'm not voting for someone in my party that will destroy it.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Write in: Lou Dobbs
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

I have decided I will write in my vote for Ron Paul.

mccain, obama, and clinton may as well be one candidate. All three are dying to turn this country over to mexico, and if elected, probably will.

Makes me absolutely sick to watch msm and these morons gush over their beloved obama. When asked why they are voing for him ,they give replies like, "obama wants change" or this gem , "obama wants to bring us together."

Great. The intelligence has sunken so low in this country that we are now going to elect the next leader of the free world based on nothing of principle or substance. It's too bad the race and gender are deemed more important than competence and ability in our society today.

The change that obama proposes is what absolutely what we should fear. As far as bringing us together, I have no desire to hold hands with anyone while obama turns this country over to mexico.

Hiliary and mccain are no better. This is like a bad nightmare, except with a nightmare, you can wake up and it all goes away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can vote when our Wonderful Indendent comes forward and we knock the socks off of the two partys!!!

>>>>>>>"RED ALERT" 2/19<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah...Needs calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Utah and Indiana.... Call, e-mail campaign!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103479-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    Actually I am going to vote early in Harris county. I also think, since Duncan Hunter is still on our ballot, I am going to vote for him. Just think, if enough Texans voted for Duncan, he will get press coverage and the powers that be will realize how totally disappointed everyone is although they won't care! It's my vote and part of being an American is having the right to vote and vote how I want to.
    I saw that the other day. I will probably vote for him too.

For those who don't live in Harris County here is a list of the Republican Presidential Candidates we have to chose from:

Hugh Cort, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, Duncan Hunter, John McCain, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Fred Thompson, Hoa Tran.

Maybe I will vote for Hoa Tran........
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

JRB
    True Power in Washington is in Congress and the people who hold their puppet strings. I tend to think to many people put to much stock in the Presidency and not enough in who is in the Senate and the House. Its time to start looking at that real close. If we put a Congress in front of the next President that wont allow his or her agenda will they have an effective term in office? Think about it. Start studying the voting records of the Senators and Reps then remember them when it comes time to vote them out of office if their voting record is not what the Legal United States Citizens want.

PatriotOfPast-

I agree. The vote has already been DECIDED by the MSM, and CROOKED politicians.

Whats the use?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NOT DECIDED!

Nothing has been decided. We don't know the situation with the delegates yet..not until the state conventions occur. Why are people still watching Fox or CNN or any of the tabloid news channels? The GOP wants you to think things have been decided. I just read an article on Huckabee the other day...he has delegates and some of mccains delegates belong to Ron Paul and Huckabee and others. They can vote in a brokered convention for whoever they want. Huckabee says he won't drop out even though he is being heavily pressured by the GOP. same for Ron Paul..these two men will help us get that brokered convention at which time the people will truly have a voice. I think this information has been posted 25 times on this forum.

Yes people, do not lose hope. No one can EVER take that away from you. This is not over! Ron Paul 2008!

My prayer..

My prayer is that people will stop watching the tabloid media which is nothing more than mind control. they have the country convinced that obama and mccain are the two. They could say it's snowing in Florida in july and people would believe it. I used to be an addict until I discovered the game. Think about hollywood movies. The technology is so that they can create pretty much anything that could be believable..never forget that. Even radio did it...don't forget either, the government has a psy-ops team. War of the Worlds was part of that...people died after listening to it. so sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12