Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: why are there so many PRO-WAR posters here?

Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    Just Curious..

Why do many of you "fake" republicans (remember, republicans use to be the anti-war party) fill these boards. I hate to say it, but I almost feel that many of you are just establishment hawks looking to manipulate.
    Who the hell do you think you are! I am a independent voter, thank you very much, and for you to come on here and lump most of us in as "fake republicans" is beyond insulting.

Just because people will not vote for Ron Paul does not mean they are pro war. My son fairly recently came out of the military. My nephew who I love dearly, just joined the military and is becoming an officer. I do not want war. I do want our country protected, however.

Ron Paul tried to get Adam Kokesh (read about Kokesh below) elected to the United States Congress!!! You must know by now that Adam Kokesh goes hand in hand with Code Pink, and that Code Pink supports Obama, the Muslim brotherhood, and Hugo Chavez among other anti-Americans, don't you?!

But right now, the war I am MOST in agony about is being waged on us right here at home, right now. How often have you heard Ron Paul mention what illegal aliens are doing to our children here in the US? Did you EVER hear him address the fact that our citizens are being killed on a daily basis by the illegal invaders?

But people have heard Paul talk about Americans being lazy, and how hard the illegal aliens work. And about how we need to keep the illegal aliens and their families together aka chain migration. His sympathies are with the foreigners. I don't want Ron Paul to be the next president because I do not trust his judgment on SO many issues!

Ron Paul talks a big talk, but in the last GOP debate, when asked how he is going to accomplish his grandiose plans, he stammered, and began to talk around it. He is no different than any other politician, but he has a way of making himself 'appear' different. That is how he has been in Congress all of these years.

I will vote for the candidate who is most concerned about the war going on in my country, and Ron Paul is not that candidate. Paul hopes to make it easy for illegal aliens to stay here by giving them amnesty with an asterisk, even though it would be IMPOSSIBLE to do that background check he talks about doing on those 20 to 30+ million illegal aliens. Who does he think he is kidding? It would take years to do those background checks, and most of the info we would be given by the anonymous illegals would not even be factual. Where is the fail safe safety in that kind of check?!!!

Why is Russian TV Backing Ron Paul?

[size=117]Cliff Kincaid — August 16, 2011

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/why-is-ru ... -ron-paul/

During a time when Ron Paul supporters are complaining with some justification, about the major media not giving their candidate’s success in Iowa enough attention, the Texas congressman is getting enormously favorable coverage from a foreign propaganda outlet—Russia Today television.

One of Paul’s leading supporters in the media, if the term “mediaâ€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12