Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why They Won't Assimilate

Why They Won't Assimilate
    Written by Selwyn Duke
    Published May 22, 2007
    See also:
    » Jounalism Is Risky Business In Latin America
    » Only Intifada Can Save Gaza
    » Ron Paul Creates REAL Discussion of the Nation's Issues
    Today's immigrants are not assimilating into our culture. Ted Kennedy’s Immigration Reform Act of 1965 has created a situation in which 85 percent of our immigrants hail from the Third World and Asia - portending the destruction of the western civilization that has given us everything we hold dear, from our freedom to our prosperity.

With Moslems and Mexicans on the march from Maine to Monterey, this should be obvious. Yet, the gravity of this situation still eludes many, sedated as they are with bread and circuses. So let’s discuss assimilation.

Assimilation is not a process magically initiated upon setting foot on American terra firma. Rather, it only occurs when one or both of two conditions are met: The foreign elements must have a desire to assimilate, or the host nation must place pressure on them to do so. Unfortunately, neither is the case today, because both immigrants and native-born Americans are far different than they once were.

I’ve pointed out earlier that a nation allows its stabilizing majority to disappear at its own peril (unprecedented Third World immigration has reduced America’s European-heritage population from almost 90 percent to about 66 percent in just a little more than four decades). But a critic could rightly mention that white Americans weren’t always viewed so monolithically. When our nation saw a huge influx of Irish, Italian and German immigrants, there was often great group conflict; ethnic slurs passed lips and fights were not uncommon (amazing how they negotiated this period without “hate crimeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So true and so very ver sad.

MW
    Great post, jimpasz.

It’s time for at least a 10-year moratorium on immigration.
    I agree 100%. We need this moratorium to allow the huge foreign born population that is legally residing in the United States the opportunity to assimilate fully. Unfortunately, while I agree with the 10-year moratorium idea, I know it'll never fly. However, I don't see any reason our country can't agree on a 3 to 5-year moratorium. This would allow us the opportunity to secure our borders and ports, assimilate the foreign born, fix our visa program deficiencies (tracking and monitoring), enforce or immigrantion laws for a natural attrition of illegals, etc.

Of course with a Democrat controlled U.S. Congress, we may as well be wishing for a $1.89 per gallon gas price (not going to happen).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's not even just the Dem in the Senate its also the Repulican traitors

We needed 41 Senators to keep this Bill from going to debate, there are I believe 45 Repub. If they had stuck together they could have done it, but we have to many traitors in the party who are willing to go down with Bush and destroy the party and tell the American citizens to go _______ themselves

I think we need to work on our local politicians and try to recuite them to put the pressure on the politicans in Wash. to do what we the people want. There just has to be a way to win this!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ding, ding, ding. we need is a moratorium. Form my personal experience it takes close to the 3rd generation to fully Assimilate into what we know as United states of american's cloture. hmmm....3 generations is about 20-60years?

heres a break down: legalized immerigrants come here at about he age of 20-40, this generation will stick with thier cultures yet will try to assimilate. They will have children. This generation via our education system will learn not only to speak english as a frist langaue but will pick up most of the AMERICAN vaules and discard their parents as unusable. <--this is the logical conclusion when the society of Americans demands it. Then this geneartion will have its children which will probably fully assimilate into our soceity.'

A key problem is that when the frist genaration is able to keep its grip on the second. The second WILL NOT assimilate period. Hence ther is no full assimilation at the thrid and so forth. Another big problem is that it seems, espically for haspinic immerigrants, that the american soceity no longer demand it assimilate. One example: wal-mart/large corpartion has it signs in english and Spanish?

It's very frustrating to me - do the politicians KNOW that they're ruining America, yet insist on doing it? Or, do they really think that it's for the best for this country to keep bringing in people who don't assimmilate, and only want our goodies?

What ARE they thinking? They're treating American citizenship as if it is nothing at all - let's just give it away to anyone who crosses over our borders.

I don't understand, when they MUST know how the American people feel - it's been all over the news for years. What is their problem? Why can't they represent us as they're supposed to? Why would they go their own way on such an issue that ruins us?

It's very frustrating to me - do the politicians KNOW that they're ruining America, yet insist on doing it? Or, do they really think that it's for the best for this country to keep bringing in people who don't assimmilate, and only want our goodies?

What ARE they thinking? They're treating American citizenship as if it is nothing at all - let's just give it away to anyone who crosses over our borders.

I don't understand, when they MUST know how the American people feel - it's been all over the news for years. What is their problem? Why can't they represent us as they're supposed to? Why would they go their own way on such an issue that ruins us?

WELCOME to you necomers!!

The answer is the North American Union, open borders, the free movement of goods and people!!!

We have alot to fight here and it is far more than just illegal immigration and we need everyone we can get to help chip in and do their part or we are going to lose.

I hope you tell people and are here to help when we regroup for the next hurdle or we are going to lose this country!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I absolutely agree with those above. We DEFINITELY need a moratorium on all immigration for at least 5-10 years. The steel fence must go up on the entire southern border to make sure no one else sneaks in as well. We have enough immigrants now to multiply and populate the U.S. for many generations to come.

Our sellout government thinks we can just let everyone in until there is nothing left of our culture and heritage. I am so angry that our children and grandchildren will have to inherit a country that was drastically changed by this blind liberal generation. STOP THIS IMMIGRATION CRAZINESS!