Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY THEY'RE CALLED ILLEGALS

1. They've come on work visas with the agreement that when those visas expire they will either leave the country or re-apply. They've chosen to disregard this agreement. = ILLEGAL

2. They obtain false social security cards for work status. ILLEGAL

3. They falsify income tax paperwork as to their tax staus, i.e. W-2. Claim as many dependents as possible to input the lowest taxes possible. ILLEGAL

4. They cross our borders under the cover of darkness by passing proper security checkpoints. ILLEGAL

5. They get medical care under the Medicaid Plan designed for citizens. ILLEGAL.

6. They educate themselves in our schools paid for by legal citizens tax dollars for which they do not pay taxes towards. ILLEGAL

7. When and if they are caught, they are given court dates or orders to report either back to court or to INS. However, they choose to thumb their noses at the law and never return for judgement. ILLEGAL

8. They refuse to assimilate into our society via the proper means and learn our language. ILLEGAL.

9. They disrespect our flag by flying theirs above ours and protest in our streets, a right reserved for citizens. ILLEGAL

10. They vote in our elections, a right reserved for citizens, under false registrations. ILLEGAL

I think this tells me enough about the kind of people they are.

You should have the joy of living between two flop houses like I did for 8 years I actually moved out of state to escape illegal central.

We know they are rude. We know they are arrogant. We know they are separatists and are racists. We know that they feel they should be treated differently in America then they would treat American LEGAL immigrants in their country ( Mexico ). We know that they are lawbreakers, that they knowingly and arrogantly break the law. WE know they have "anchor babies" and the mothers get on welfare while the fathers, here illegally as well, work under the table, taking jobs away from Americans and taking taxpayer money that could help Americans in need.
    They are not "undocumented workers." They not not immigrants. THEY ARE ILLEGALS and they should be sent back to Mexico ( while there are others, the main problem is with the illegals from Mexico ). AND I believe we need to also put pressure on Mexico to not encourage these illegals to come here. Whether it is denying any foreign aid ( why do we give them foreign aid anyway? THAT should be cut off ) to sanctions against them, whatever it takes. It is not just punishing bankers and employers and the illegal employees but we need to do something to Mexico as well. And I personally think the American people should boycott Mexico of her goods and tourist dollars.
    Can you imagine the outcry not only by the illegals but by MEXICO if we were to make our immigration policy like Mexico's? Maybe if we did we would not have a problem with illegals from south of the border.

Re: WHY THEY'RE CALLED ILLEGALS

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpAmerica
    3. They falsify income tax paperwork as to their tax staus, i.e. W-2. Claim as many dependents as possible to input the lowest taxes possible. ILLEGAL
    Oh no, don't tell me some would actually LIE about how MANY dependents they have? Isn't this some sort of federal offence ? Of course who would check on the veracity of those claims, who would even care?

I'm really starting to think Americans are being suckered.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Yea, we are getting suckered and they even demand that we like it lol.Does anyone know if we have any senator putting forth a bill to repeal the right to citizenship simply for having a baby here? Or does that have to go to the Supreme Court? Thank God and Bush for putting 2 more conservative judges on the bench as we all know how the liberal judges would vote on the illegal issue! If Bush did nothing else but that, it is a great thing. When we get this illegal issue taken care of we need to get together and do something about that eminent domain law those judges pushed through right under our noses what a disgrace to the Supreme Court
    Build the dam fence post haste!