Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Are We Obligated?

Why are American citizens obligated to pay for schooling, health care, and welfare for non citizens of this country?

Why don't we send our tax money to China to pay for such services for the Chinese.

Isn't it against the law to use public money in such a manner?

We are obligated because we are too weak not to.

And you ain't seen nothin' yet.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Re: Why Are We Obligated?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeakaSage
    Why are American citizens obligated to pay for schooling, health care, and welfare for non citizens of this country?

Why don't we send our tax money to China to pay for such services for the Chinese.

Isn't it against the law to use public money in such a manner?
    If this amnesty, sorry, guest worker program goes through and becomes law, I am afraid they will own this country.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Last night on Neil Cavuto's foxnews show...he had a discussion on Oprah saying she didn't feel embarrassed about being rich....one of his guests said she shouldn't feel that way, because it wasn't her fault, Africans were poor!

Well, that's how I feel about American workers....it's not our fault any foreigners are poor......our government has taken away our jobs and sent them overseas, to Mexico.....our government has allowed illegals to take what jobs we have left.....and our government has taken our tax dollars by the Billions, and given to foreign countries......all without our consent!

I guess the government thinks we should all be happy, stand in a circle holding hands and sign that they took all this from us, to uplift the world's people, when their own leaders don't do a thing for them....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Gee there's a lot in those posts to respond to.
    First, we are obligated to educate their children due to a Supreme Court ruling which said that any children in this country must be educated in our school systems. However, it didn't say we had to educate them in their original language.

In 1965 when Kennedy pushed thru his immigration bill he also got a bill thru congress that would force any hospital to treat any person who arrived at their emergency room..whether they could pay or not. It didn't, however, say that our ambulances near the border had to respond to people ACROSS the border who were merely in labor. Labor is NOT an emergency...but on the southern border they call an ambulance and are picked up and taken to our emergency rooms to drop that anchor baby.

As far as sending billions to foreign countries on an annual basis...as in 'foreign aid'....that's unconstitutional. There is NO mandate therein for our people to be the source of income for any country. I'm not even sure it's legal for our government to 'give away' billions of our dollars when there is an emergency like the tsunami last year. That's for private charities to do. The 'foreign aid' thing which I have always resented to my bones should have been fought long ago...and it isn't too late.

Some of these things we could turn around if we had a TAX BOYCOTT....it isn't for them to say how much they can TAKE...it's for us to say how much we will GIVE. I mean...hey...even GOD asks for a mere 10%!!

Ted Kennedy has been the absolute worst abomination that has ever been foisted on our country. And he's there year after year after year after agonizing year simply because his brothers were shot. Look what he and McCain are trying to do NOW. WE need TERM LIMITS.

MJ