WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton Needed Someone to ‘Sober Her Up’ at 4:30 in the Afternoon

5:15 pm, October 25, 2016

Hillary Clinton campaign aides had a frantic email exchange in August 2015 over who should call the candidate to “sober her up some” at around 4:30 in the afternoon.

According to documents published by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta emailed communications aide Jennifer Palmieri with a question at around 2:00 p.m. “Should I call her and talk this through or better to leave with you?” Podesta wrote. “I’m worried she’ll get on with Cheryl [Mills] and we’ll end up in a bad place.”

Palmieri wrote back more than two hours later with a response: “I think you should call her and sober her up some.”

Other emails published by WikiLeaks reveal a deep suspicion of Cheryl Mills, one of Hillary’s top confidantes (and personal attorneys).

Hillary Clinton has been photographed drinking alcohol on numerous occasions, and has promised to consume a large amount of “adult beverages” if elected president.

She is also, according to reports, reluctant to drink water, a common method used by individuals trying to “sober up.”

Monica Alba Verified account ‏@albamonica
In which Hillary Clinton is given an early birthday present during an appearance on @ElGordoyLaFlaca @Univision

2:01 PM - 25 Oct 2016

http://heatst.com/politics/wikileaks...r/?mod=fark_im