Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will guest workers receive Earned Income Tax Credit?

Does anyone know if a travesty like the guest worker program is passed if they will be eligible for the earned income tax credit?

IF they can take your job, they'll take and demand whatever they can get.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

YES!!! For any US born children they have, since these children are automatically US Citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will guest workers receive Earned Income Tax Credit?
    Is there a cow in Texas?

I wonder how much EIC a family with two kids, income of $15,000 can receive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think several thousand dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    I wonder how much EIC a family with two kids, income of $15,000 can receive.
    $4400.

Then of course you have to add in their "unreported" cash income. So this family might actually be pulling in $40,000, along with Medical, food stamps, WIC, etc.

I heard that there is now a cap on the number of dependents one can claim? Is that true?

And, another little gem of wisdom for you: many of the people with children actively seek a "label" for their unruly kids like ADD, ADHD and Autism. I admit that many of the kids actually have these mental diseases (probably because their parents were/ore drug addicts) but many don't. In either case, if they can get some crooked doctor to label their kid, they get money. And they get to claim an extra amount of returned income come tax time for that "label" in many cases.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I heard that there is now a cap on the number of dependents one can claim? Is that true?
    Yes, maximum is two dependents for the EIC.

And, another little gem of wisdom for you: many of the people with children actively seek a "label" for their unruly kids like ADD, ADHD and Autism. I admit that many of the kids actually have these mental diseases (probably because their parents were/ore drug addicts) but many don't. In either case, if they can get some crooked doctor to label their kid, they get money. And they get to claim an extra amount of returned income come tax time for that "label" in many cases.
    I think mainly illegals do this for their US born children because if they have a "medical condition", an INS rule lets the child stay in the US and the parents also.
    There are so many damn loopholes that let these people stay, it will take a long time to close them all. The best way to close many of them with one swoop would be a Constitutional Amendment revoking the citizenship of anchor babies.

The best way to close many of them with one swoop would be a Constitutional Amendment revoking the citizenship of anchor babies.
    Absolutely, Bowman.

I don't think it would even take a constitutional amendment if you read it the way it was written. Unfortunately, that is a good stall tactic for our legislators to lean on-- saying it would require an amendment.