Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If ONLY McCain could listen to what poor Mr. Joe Loya, the father-in-law of the unjustly canned Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos, has to say!

Bush said he wouldn't consider the pardon until the two heros admit to guilt.

McCain and Bush--from the same mold, both who were dropped on their heads at birth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

McCain is tying to secure the illegal alien vote so it makes sense that he won't discuss such matters. In his view, it's better not to have a position on it, that way he doesn't anger his IA supporters and his Republican supporters. He has it both ways. And it seems to be working. Many Republicans who were originally dead opposed to voting for him have changed their minds in recent days.

by the way. i listened to Pat Gray and Edd Hendee today.
    They said that over the weekend the Ramos Family was in town and
    getting tests done on the one that is sick. The ASTROS invited the family to the game and even let the kids onto the field during batting practice.

Houston Astro players All-Star First Baseman Lance Berkman, Pitchers Roy Oswalt, Doug Brocail, and one other who's name I can not remember came over and met the entire family and talked to them and signed all sorts of things for the kids. These three and the one i cant remember know about the travesty and support the families.

CoolHead: Mercy I overlooked you first go through, Welcome to Posting!

Rockfish
    Being a bully gets old after awhile. Why does a President have to have it's way always? Why can't we just have Congress and the Senate? And the Courts?

These threesome don't ever balance each other anymore. The people should take a vote. The simpler is not working for us the People anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jump_start
    No, McCain sucks up to Mexico and especially to illegal aliens. McCain is just as sorry as Bush when it comes to the Ramos/Compean case. I wonder if it would be different if McCain had a son who shot an illegal alien drug dealer while working as a BP, trying to stop illegal drugs from enetering this country? I bet McCain Jr would have never served a day and probably have been given a promotion and an award and not have spent one single day behind bars

My words exactally. I fill the same way.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

McCain and Bush--from the same mold, both who were dropped on their heads at birth.
    You know what I'd tell him if I were Ramos and Compean? I'd say ok I'll admit to being guilty when you in turn hold a live press conference and admit to the entire world of all that you are guilty of Mr I pardoned 29 drug dealers.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And Mercy Me, what kind of Judges will these two Presidents pick

ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIEN LOVERS FOR SURE!

McCain voted for Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Enough said!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast