Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Will An Obama Victory Spark A Civil War In The US?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not only outsourcing, but they are letting in millions of illegals to take our jobs. If we don't start changing things, our kids will be living off the government doles. How is the UN going to keep collecting global taxes from us to give to other poor countries. We will be a third world country. One of the things I liked about Ron Paul, is he said he would get us out of the UN.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss View Post
    The rhetoric of the Obama campaign was very sympathetic, but as soon as he got in he was off on one tangent after another. Obamacare, then word came out that the next big push would be Energy. And America was saying, "uh, jobs?"
    While he was campaigning, 'Bama said that we can't get those jobs back, because others can do them cheaper. So while many people were wanting action on jobs, 'Bama went blithely off on Obamacare.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

But I don't get warm fuzzies about electing Scrooge McDuck either. Bain was a pioneer of the type of vulture capitalism that devastasted so many of America's best professions and sent so many of our best jobs overseas.
    +1

So much damage has been done that it's hard to bring jobs back, even now that the folly of globalism has become so obvious. U.S. Beats India for IT Outsourcing Innovation and Understanding CIO.com_ We don't seem to have a good choice this time around. God help America!
    We may not be able to get those jobs back, but we could - if 'Bama would start thinking about being president of the United States rather than of the United Nations - get control of newly created jobs.

MW
    I think we could get many of the jobs back if we disolved the free trade agreements, such as NAFTA, that we currently have. We need fair trade, not free trade! Free trade agreements are what is making it possible for companies to move their operations to cheap labor countries, make their goods, and then ship them back here tax free. End that practice and the cheap labor benefit becomes less appealing. Our government needs to do what is necessary to make leaving the country less profitable for big businesses and corporations. In other words, they need to get their greasy hands out of corporate America's pockets and start concerning themselves more with our best interest.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I dunno, as an ex Mormon myself, the prospect of a Mormon bishop in the White House is no picnic either...
    Why because he believes in Jesus? The present person residing in the WH now, believes he is God.

I am not a Mormon, but I have several in my extended family who are. A bit before my time, but I was told that people were freaking out with JFK being a Catholic. At least Romney's not a muslim. Mormons have family values and a strong work ethic. They want freedom just like anyone else.

Personally, I don't have to "like" the guy I'm voting for. I look at them like I would my doctor. Just do the job you are hired for and do it well. That's what matters. Romney is by no means perfect, but his religion is not of utmost importance IMHO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12