Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Post A Master List of the House

I'm working on Master list of all Reps with contact info but they sure don't make it easy with their ill conceived web sites, forms, backward internet knowledge. Will post when I have it complete.

....been at it an hour already and am still in the "B's!"
    (Yes I am PowerUser and can type fast. It's their God-awful webmasters!)

Taking Forever

This is taking forever to compile because they each do their sites in various weird and unfathomable ways. Here is the main list of ALL House Reps from the government's web site. You can click on their name and get all contact info:
    http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

Barkway, I believe within about 30 minutes or at least sometime tonight that a list is coming out here. I will try to verify that and will post what I find out in a few minutes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Barkway how ya coming with that list, it is a bear, they are going to compile all of our work tonite and see what else is needed for tommorow to complete the list. Just keep sending the info for them to compile. Me I am done for the night but will help tommorow. My eyes are getting buggy
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The master list indicating WHERE each Rep stands is being worked on. I think team work will be the best way we can do it. We're going to need some input from everyone about WHERE THEIR REP STANDS unless we can find this accurate information another way.

Please check with 2ndamendsis who is working very hard to compile the list with the telephone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses.

If anyone can help, please do !! Thank you everyone. We're working as a team and that's what is necessary.

We're checking Team America and we're looking for an email to come in from NumbersUSA and FAIR to help us to make sure it is completely accurate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I've already done Ga.

Where do you want me next?

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    The master list indicating WHERE each Rep stands is being worked on. I think team work will be the best way we can do it. We're going to need some input from everyone about WHERE THEIR REP STANDS unless we can find this accurate information another way.

Please check with 2ndamendsis who is working very hard to compile the list with the telephone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses.

If anyone can help, please do !! Thank you everyone. We're working as a team and that's what is necessary.

We're checking Team America and we're looking for an email to come in from NumbersUSA and FAIR to help us to make sure it is completely accurate.