Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    379

    Will Red states force a FLOOD into Blue states?

    I'm thinking as Red states will start cracking down first, it will force the flood, the UNENDING THIRD WORLD FLOOD of endless POOR UNEDUCATED baby popping humanity.... into the BLUE STATES, forcing them to confront thier folly at a much higher level, with the more conservative blue states closing it down also, but the powers that be will not like this either way...........

    The big money people ALWAYS get thier way....not sure how this will pan out...we may need national boycotts.....look at who is funding CANNON!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member PintoBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Peekskill, New York
    Posts
    964

    Re: Will Red states force a FLOOD into Blue states?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    I'm thinking as Red states will start cracking down first, it will force the flood, the UNENDING THIRD WORLD FLOOD of endless POOR UNEDUCATED baby popping humanity.... into the BLUE STATES, forcing them to confront thier folly at a much higher level, with the more conservative blue states closing it down also, but the powers that be will not like this either way...........

    The big money people ALWAYS get thier way....not sure how this will pan out...we may need national boycotts.....look at who is funding CANNON!!!
    Two of the top six states based on illegal population are already Blue states in New Jersey and New York. Sadly, the powers that be (such as Mayor Bloomberg) seem content on making these states *Safe Harbors* for illegal aliens in the name of Cheap Labor, and in fact Mayor Bloomberg has said as much.

    I've tried here in my community to push a crack down on illegals, and the local police have said their hands are tied unless our Mayor (Mayor Testa of Peekskill) changes policy to give them more authority to crack down on said illegals. I really think we need a federal law that makes it mandatory that local police play a crucial role in dealing with this problem, and that catch and release should be eliminated nationally, rather than only within a few miles of the border as is now the case.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

  3. #3
    MW
    MW is online now
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,706
    I wish someone would post signs (in Spanish) at the border identifying each sanctuary city and directing the immigrant flood to those individual cities. Perhaps instead of deporting illegals, ICE could just drop them of in the sanctuary cities. After the sanctuary cities are filled, we'll just drop the rest off in Sen. Kennedy (Mass.) and Sen. Specter's (Pa.) states. If this were to be done, I bet some politicians would be singing a different tune on the illegal immigrant issue. Now that would be justice!

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  4. #4
    Senior Member PintoBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Peekskill, New York
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I wish someone would post signs (in Spanish) at the border identifying each sanctuary city and directing the immigrant flood to those individual cities. Perhaps instead of deporting illegals, ICE could just drop them of in the sanctuary cities. After the sanctuary cities are filled, we'll just drop the rest off in Sen. Kennedy (Mass.) and Sen. Specter's (Pa.) states. If this were to be done, I bet some politicians would be singing a different tune on the illegal immigrant issue. Now that would be justice!
    The Clinton's have a nice large compound in Chappaqua...seeing her stance on the issue, perhaps said compound should act as a shelter for illegals? Mayor Bloomberg as well embraces illegal aliens, and issued an edict that precludes local law enforcement from inquiring about their legal status as citizens, so perhaps his estate also would be a good location for a illegal alien homeless shelter?

    Come to think about it, how many illegal aliens could be housed on George W Bush's spread of 1800 acres just outside of Crawford Texas?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I wish someone would post signs (in Spanish) at the border identifying each sanctuary city and directing the immigrant flood to those individual cities. Perhaps instead of deporting illegals, ICE could just drop them of in the sanctuary cities. After the sanctuary cities are filled, we'll just drop the rest off in Sen. Kennedy (Mass.) and Sen. Specter's (Pa.) states. If this were to be done, I bet some politicians would be singing a different tune on the illegal immigrant issue. Now that would be justice!
    The Clinton's have a nice large compound in Chappaqua...seeing her stance on the issue, perhaps said compound should act as a shelter for illegals? Mayor Bloomberg as well embraces illegal aliens, and issued an edict that precludes local law enforcement from inquiring about their legal status as citizens, so perhaps his estate also would be a good location for a illegal alien homeless shelter?

    Come to think about it, how many illegal aliens could be housed on George W Bush's spread of 1800 acres just outside of Crawford Texas?
    And let's not forget Ted Kennedy's compound as well.

  6. #6
    Senior Member AlturaCt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    1,890
    I understand that Crawford, Hyannis Port and Chappaqua are comprehensively compassionate about accepting all comers.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

  7. #7
    Senior Member loservillelabor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Loserville KY
    Posts
    4,799

    Re: Will Red states force a FLOOD into Blue states?

    Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    I've tried here in my community to push a crack down on illegals, and the local police have said their hands are tied unless our Mayor (Mayor Testa of Peekskill) changes policy to give them more authority to crack down on said illegals. I really think we need a federal law that makes it mandatory that local police play a crucial role in dealing with this problem, and that catch and release should be eliminated nationally, rather than only within a few miles of the border as is now the case.
    You need to gather your friends and neighbors, educate them, and get after that mayor. He needs votes to stay in that job.

    I think at the very least that localities that don't have local enforcement against illegals should be declared non-participants in Homeland Security and receive no grants. We know that the 9/11 operatives could have been halted if immigration laws were enforced at traffic stops. Gimme some help writing Congress about this issue. Money talks.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •