Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Richardson Become Hillary's Vice President Candidate?

This disturbing thought comes from Robert Novak:

"Although he is given no chance to win the presidential nomination, (New Mexico Governor Bill) Richardson has broken through to the top of the second-tier candidates and is a serious prospect to become Sen. Hillary Clinton's vice-presidential running mate. Party strategists see Richardson, a Mexican-American, appealing to Latino votes in four Western states that could swing the 2008 presidential election: Colorado, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico."

"Inside Report: Turkey's Lobbist - Robert Novak, Chicago Sun-Times"
    October 13, 2007
    REAL CLEAR POLITICS SATURDAY
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Governor Richardson speaks fluent Spanish, and continues to promote himself as someone who overcame great obstacles of supposed discrimination to achieve his adult positions, although he in fact comes from a very well-educated family of comfortable economic means. His father, an American citizen, also was born in Latin America.

The impact Richardson could make for the Democrats in the Southwest, increasingly one of the most populated areas of the country, is chilling. With him on the ticket, they might very well succeed in bringing approval for general amnesty and Open Borders with Mexico completely into the national mainstream.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pefect pair. Hellary and Bill Richardson.

All I can say is, if we get THOSE TWO in the White House, do a LOT more praying for our country than you're doing right now, because we're going to need it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been worried enough just thinking about Hillary in the WH but to add Richardson into the mix is beyond terrifying

Rawhide!

Rawhide, I couldn't agree with you more.

Hile-ery & Bile-ery. Lovely!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Banned
    Never Happen !!!

How scary - OMG! What a great halloween costume idea, huh????!!!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Selecting Richardson as a Vice Presidential candidate would demonstrate how the Democrats feel that illegals and Mexican votes are more important than Black votes. It is par for the course for democrats to expect that blacks will do whatever they say, however they are treated. Can you imagine having your voice pushed aside so easily? For the sake of pandering to illegals?

Well, perhaps if this ticket did come together, it would expose both she and he for what they really are -- total sellouts. It would continiue to shed light on the issue and expose ALL of these traitors for what they are.

I'd say bring it on....let the whole world see and let Americans make the choice.

I still don't believe Hillary is a shoe in. Let time run its course. She might be leading now, but there is still a lot of time left.

Who knows if she's leading, but what I can say is that she gets all the media attention. A day doesn't go by that I don't hear a news story about her, her some awful clip of her voice on tv or radio or even she her ugly face on newsweek. Even this weeks newsweek was about "Women in Power" (hint hint). I think the best thing we could do would be to lobby Al Gore to run. I read that he is against amnesty as well and with his shiny new NPP he could ruin Hillary's chances. If Gore ran, and was against amensty, he could probably win. IMO
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast