Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

as my mom says people in Hades want ice water.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Fully HALF of the jobs I look at as possible employment require Spanish.

Wake up folks. Fax and Call.

Arizona is a trash heap of illegals.

You are next if you don't get going. They are taking over and they don't give a damned about anyone. You either give them what they want or they take it. Any way they want. They are not just the kind, hard working individual with heavy family connections (lots of physical abuse in the Hispanic communities, not talked about) we have been lead to believe.

Wake up. Or you are next.

Fax and Call. Birthright amendment is around the bend. They need to hear from us in full force with all of our friends that love this country calling for the first time to hold on to this country. If it's up to Obama, we will be speaking Spanish and in the job lines BEHIND every illegal. Oh, that's right. He wants to make them legal. So, if you are afraid Social Security won't be there now. Think about how it will be when you share it with 20 million illegals.

wrong

Sorry, everyone who says she is this or that!

WRONG!

SHE IS FROM New York, She is AMERICAN, and everything else after that!

She is NOT Spanish, Lationo, Latinia, PR....whatever....she is just like everyone else she was born in New York to immigrants from PR, that makes her ONLY American, from NY! Anything else is just a lie!

Granted she does have PR ansistory, and cultural tendenancies, but that DOES not make here anything she is not.

I am so sick and tired of everyone haveing some darn hyphonated POS in front of who they think that they are! Does everone have a IDENTITY CRISIS ISSUE!

I JUST AM AMERICAN, THAT IS ALL ! And that is ENOUGH!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Re: wrong

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    Sorry, everyone who says she is this or that!

WRONG!

SHE IS FROM New York, She is AMERICAN, and everything else after that!

She is NOT Spanish, Lationo, Latinia, PR....whatever....she is just like everyone else she was born in New York to immigrants from PR, that makes her ONLY American, from NY! Anything else is just a lie!

Granted she does have PR ansistory, and cultural tendenancies, but that DOES not make here anything she is not.

I am so sick and tired of everyone haveing some darn hyphonated POS in front of who they think that they are! Does everone have a IDENTITY CRISIS ISSUE!

I JUST AM AMERICAN, THAT IS ALL ! And that is ENOUGH!

Ken
    Well said. I am an AMERICAN. I think there are many people that are worried that she will be just like 85% of the latinos that have been voted into office. They ONLY care about latinos, and support law breaking from illegal immigrants. If she is able to put her heritage aside and do what's right for AMERICANS, then she would have my support. Since she is (or was) a member of LaRaza, I cannot support her because she ONLY cares about HER people, and not EVERYONE.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

First, Sotomayor cannot not do anything on her own, as she will only be one of nine.
    Second, we speak English in public, unless you go to an ethnic business.
    And as for her LaRaza membership, it worries me. I could be simply that she was hoping for campaign funds for her judgeships, or it could be that she really got trounced in New York for being a minority. But from what I read is that she is not linguistically prejudiced, because Hispanic is not a race, nor necessarily a cohesive ethnic group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12