Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will it take another 9-11 attack to fix our borders?

Will it take another 9-11 attack to fix our borders?

Published: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 4:48 PM EST
    The next time the illegal immigration advocates start whining about the poor Mexican workers coming into the United States to “do jobs we won’t doâ€

yes Im with you on this 100%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are finding prayer mats and "Spanish for Dummies" books along with all the usual trash left behind by border jumpers. This has been documented here may times in the past. Middle Easterners can easily blend in with their similar skin and hair color in mexico - they might be crazy, but they aren't stupid and learning Spanish is a cinch for them. Hell, our govt has made it so easy for them, they don't even need a pilot's license now!

Yes, it likely will take another 9-11 magnitude attack to again wake people up. The govt will have even MORE blood of innocents on it's hands and it is doubtful they will do anything about it even then. We are on our own.

Jihadistas anyone?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not sure of the statistics, but I'm pretty sure Illegal invaders have killed as many Americans since 9/11. Prayer rugs in the Arizona dessert, I read that post here 6mons. ago or more. The way we have to fight everyday for freedom, is a prison in itself. I hope it doesn't upset the rest of the world to much if we Americans take back what our fathers and grandfathers fought and died for. Sorry world but we're kind of emotional about that. With good reason to be.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn