Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope both democrats AND republicans will go down. The 2 party system has failed becuase both of them are corrupt. It is time to elect people (like Barr, Baldwin, or Paul) that really care about the average US citizen. No more pork, no more lies, and no more BS.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

MW
    jshhmr wrote:

I hope both democrats AND republicans will go down. The 2 party system has failed becuase both of them are corrupt. It is time to elect people (like Barr, Baldwin, or Paul) that really care about the average US citizen.
    Barr supports amnesty for illegal aliens. Furthermore, Paul, who is already serving in an elected position, has voted on amnesty in the past and does not support a border fence. Baldwin, however, would probably be a good choice though.

StokeyBob wrote:

The Republican Party talks tough but when it comes time to deliver they show their true colors. None of which are red, white or blue.
    You're right about some of the Republicans in Congress. However, it has been the Republicans (and we the people) that stopped the last two amnesty attempts. I'm not sure painting the entire party with the same brush is fair because we do have a lot of friends in the Congress that have stood with us for a long time on the illegal alien issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The best is Chuck Baldwin of the ones that were running.

We must stop all immigration of the poor from everywhere...They vote Democratic, "social services" you know.

We need people who can take care of them selves and their familys, they tend to vote Republican

We need to change the 14 amendment!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jshhmr wrote:

StokeyBob wrote:

The Republican Party talks tough but when it comes time to deliver they show their true colors. None of which are red, white or blue.
    You're right about some of the Republicans in Congress. However, it has been the Republicans (and we the people) that stopped the last two amnesty attempts. I'm not sure painting the entire party with the same brush is fair because we do have a lot of friends in the Congress that have stood with us for a long time on the illegal alien issue.
    I suppose that is true but I may be past the point of trusting any of them. For decades they have all played little games. Like the last fence bill and played us all for suckers for instance. They never intended to build any fence. They only wanted us to put down our pitchforks and road flares (so to speak) and go home.

Well we did.

Does anyone see any fence?

There are more illegal invaders working here in ratio to natural born citizens than ever before.

P.S. There are only a few I would trust to give the keys to my home. Steve King, Tom Tancredo, and Ron Paul, come to mind. I suppose you can't hold to much against them for the company they keep.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The best is Chuck Baldwin of the ones that were running.

We must stop all immigration of the poor from everywhere...They vote Democratic, "social services" you know.

We need people who can take care of them selves and their familys, they tend to vote Republican

We need to change the 14 amendment!
    Wow!! What an excellent post that sums it all up.

I hope both democrats AND republicans will go down. The 2 party system has failed becuase both of them are corrupt...... No more pork, no more lies, and no more BS.
    I agree. However, the root cause, in my opinion, is not the parties per se. We could have Whigs and Federalists. Or Bullmoose. Or 100 per cent Independents. But if we continue to allow LEGAL bribery of our government officials through lobby money, we will always have a surplus of corrupt politicians and a critical shortage of honest ones regardless of what political parties exist.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12