Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will They Ever Focus On Immigration

With the new Supreme Court opening, when will they ever focus on the borders and immigration? If I were President Bush, I'd do something to get the American people behind me. I'd secure the borders, then nominate someone to the Supreme Court. People would be behind him more and would pressure the Dems to stop making things so difficult for him. Is this a wild idea?

Seriously, does anyone think the borders and immigration just got pushed WAY back?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stop!

Stop thinking federally. It is clear now that the federal government is sanctioning this invasion at all of our expenses. They don't care what you think. The course of action is removal of the president under Article 2 section 4, of our Constitution. High crimes and misdemeanors. At least to slow the goons down. Nothing else is working.

If he can't be removed, this won't stop. So support the border States in their defiance, of the Federal defiance of the people, to enforce the laws that have been passed on their behalf. We are dealing with TRAITORS!!

They, TRAITORS, generally are not particular in considering what we think. Their hands must be forced legally. cheers glenn

I know you're right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

small comfort

Being right is really no comfort.

So felt the Patriots upon recognition that they were betrayed by their king.

They shewed their hand, and we know, any of the leaders, once attached, would have been summarily hanged by the crown. A commoners death.

"We had best hang together, for we will surely hang seperately" Ben Franklin.

It is important to note that of the the prisoners taken by the crown during our Revolutionary War for Independence, over half of those Americans died in captivity.

That is our "ally" Britain. Is it any wonder iraq has gone badly? It has been planned that way. Read Samual Huntingtons "clash of civilisations" this author is a chief hudson institute fellow, that prepared the lies for bush and the neo-cons, leading up to the iraq, "war". Let's put the CON(as in jail) in neo-con.

They(english) own our power grid, our mines, so much land, and activitely rob, through what is our representational government. You must be able to know who the enemy is, in order to defeat him. bush is crown.

The illegals are the tories(and obl) bush is the king. Odd isn't it that he is george too? And george II.

One Nation under GOD(non-denominational) God help us NOW! cheers glenn

Are you trying to tell me we're going to be hung for this? Maybe something else, but not hung

Re: Stop!

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    Stop thinking federally. It is clear now that the federal government is sanctioning this invasion at all of our expenses. They don't care what you think. The course of action is removal of the president under Article 2 section 4, of our Constitution. High crimes and misdemeanors. At least to slow the goons down. Nothing else is working.

If he can't be removed, this won't stop. So support the border States in their defiance, of the Federal defiance of the people, to enforce the laws that have been passed on their behalf. We are dealing with TRAITORS!!

They, TRAITORS, generally are not particular in considering what we think. Their hands must be forced legally. cheers glenn
    Good post! I agree with you. But I don't think this will happen because the opposing party is probably even worse than the president's plan. I think they are in competition on which party will get their vote. They both see them as a swing vote. I don't see either party mustering up enough courage to challenge the president on this issue and he knows it and is willing to ride it to the end. It is only breakaway members of Congress who see this issue as a real threat and are willing to put their careers on the line that can make this a national issue and possible make a difference at the polls. Hopefully that will translate into real changes in border insecurity and 'illegals' deportation ASAP.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

They will when we have a few atttacks like London! Leaving the border open to 30,000 illegals crossing a month (terrorists with them) will surely be seen as treason, assisting the enemy in attacking our country by providing convienient access to the U.S. and resisting any attempts to stop it. I for one would favor every politician attempting to keep the borders open be tried for treason and either be jailed or executed by firing squad if one drop of innocent citizens blood is shed from terrorists entering this country thru Mexico or Canada. Harsh, yes, necessary definately!

Treason. A breach of allegiance to one's government, usually committed through levying war against such government or by giving aid or comfort to the enemy. The offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance; or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

7-9-05
    Just read an article concerning England, France ...

They have allowed so many Muslims into their countries and have appeased them in every way, that now these Muslims want to be able to have polygomy (sic) legalized.

They are seriously thinking about changing some laws to allow Muslims only to do this!

Political correctness HAS TO BE STOPPPED, EVERYWHERE!

Any country should never change laws to appease immigrants so they have enjoy their own culture in another land.

This bend over backwards mentality has to stop, or these countries will lose their own culture, then it will happen here. It's already started in some minor areas.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!