Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Things change when bush is gone?

Will Things change when bush is gone?
    If so how when and why. I wish I knew

Unfortunately, if we elect anyone besides Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, or Duncan Hunter, nothing will change. The status quo will remain unchanged, and this country will spiral even further into chaos.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    Unfortunately, if we elect anyone besides Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, or Duncan Hunter, nothing will change. The status quo will remain unchanged, and this country will spiral even further into chaos.
    You are so right!

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    BINGO!

There are other things besides government action that can produce a change in a situation. I do believe that as soon as our economic expansion cools down there wil be a number of illegal aliens who find that they cannot get jobs now and decide to try it back at home. (Unfortunately there will also be a lot of Americans out of work, too)

Local legal actions--that survive challlenges by the ACLU--will have an effect. ICE will still have a mission to accomplish, and that will be true no matter who is in office unless there are specific directives otherwise. But to disband ICE or severly restrain it would be politically unpopular, I think. Some people simply get homesick or come to the realization that they are not wanted or popular and go somewhere else. While it is true that people can make much more money in the US than at home, many of the costs of living are higher, also.The Sanctuary movement, presently a source of unexpected relief for illegal aliens, could perhaps be challenged in court, in civil if not criminal. And as I have stated in other posts, there are abundant opportunities for improvement in Latin American countries (and other developing areas) thanks in no small measure to the hundreds of thousands of US volunteers at work there and the connections available now through the Internet.

I would be glad to do some research for illegal aliens who want to return to direct them to service organizations in their home area. There are thousands and thousands of programs, offices and agencies funded by both religious and secular agencies that have been seeking to improve the lives of people outside of the US.

The movement across US borders is what social scientists refer to as a "sociological phenomenon." It's extraordinarily complex, and the sympathetic among those who stand to gain in this country are energetic and willing to try new tactics. But it can be changed by persistence, creativity, and being agile and adept at new strategies. It is up to us to show that there is no hate involved in this. We are struggling to preserve our own way of life---Perhaps not perfect but dedicated to advancing justice and goodwill.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In terms of the governmental framework, I think who we send to Congress is even more important, than who is elected president: http://jbs.org/node/1522

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    In terms of the governmental framework, I think who we send to Congress is even more important, than who is elected president: http://jbs.org/node/1522
    I totally agree with this. Not only Congress but the judges. The judges are the most important critical factor in the nation. We see activist judges that are over turning laws from their lofty seats.

The President can veto and suggest legislation and sign executive orders (which can be dangerous) but the Congress is very critical in the laws they draw and pass. Like another poster wrote today, the Internet has changed politics whether the politicians like it or not. The light is constantly shining on their back door dealings and now more than ever they are being exposed and they HATE it. That's why all of the remarks about patriot Americans fighting for America are being called racists and xenophobes and anything because they don't know how to fight us with the knowledge we have. We are literally calling them out. Why do you think Kennedy is to ticked?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Indeed. Karl Rove succeeded in his strategy, in the 2000 election, of focusing efforts in states where Bush could win. The ones that were too far "blue", or guaranteed "red" he didn't bother with. So put extra efforts in those marginal races.

We were just talking about that today.
    I don't think it matters who gets in office if it's not Tom, Ron, or Dunkin. Look at the continuation of the NAU. Didn't matter who was in office. What does matter is that they belong to the CFR. Even if they are not on the list right now because they are running, you know where they stand.
    I also agree it's who we put in congress. They have the ability to tie the hands of the President when they need to. They could let it out in public and the American people would help them!
    No, demo or repub, it doesn't mattter. What matters is the CFR and where they stand.
    We need to hold those accountable for the oath they took. If they lie we should get them recalled ASAP. Like Martinez here in Florida. He lied and cheated and he needs to go. If they are traitors they need to be treated as such. No matter what office they hold. It's called accountability.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

No, demo or repub, it doesn't mattter. What matters is the CFR and where they stand

I know some folks in CFR. They head up an organization dealing with international religious freedom; one of 'em was Clinton's appointee as Amb. for Rel. Freedom. Also, they are USMC. Should I bring it up to them? I suppose they haven't thought about domestic issues too much since they are usually busy over in Laos or Mongolia or someplace like that.

Seriously. What does anyone think I should do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast