Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The statement that headlines thi thread is too much of a sweeping generalization but hen you have to consider the source.
    A prison journalist is not too likely to go for accuracy. It would be better to say that some Hispanics see this way but they can not be said to be they are representative of a consensus.
    Richard,

www.prisonplanet.com does not originate from a prison. Alex Jones has been fighting this fight and others for years. Visit the link to see what they are about.

Don't our government and leaders read this stuff, why don't they care?

LiRob,thanks for the post. There is a seperation even among the latinos. I heard from a woman from spain that it went spain, south america, puerto rico, cuban and then mexican, in their own hierachy. Can't quote that as gospel but they are apparently a major sore spot even in their own race. They seem to be glad to hear mexican, and not the PC latino or hispanic because they don't want to be associated with them either. One bad apple spoils the whole bunch. But I do think it is going to get ugly before it gets better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You need to "fight to have them put up more billboards". MOre is better Dont protest too loudly when they do things. We should encourage Meixican Nationalism. We are the head, the body (american) will have to make the choices..

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Don't our government and leaders read this stuff, why don't they care?
    If they have time to put down the business section of the newspaper, they will read this stuff. I really dont think they care as long as it doesnt affect them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You got it BB...if it isn't affecting them or their families..but they're insulated with plenty of money...so the effects of this will not be felt by them personally...unless they think they're going to lose votes.

Both my senators have done a turnaround in the last couple of months...now they're for SEALING the borders..wow...

MJ

May 1st will probable "tell the tail" and more eyes will be opened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

About May 1: They said if 4437 passes, they will do all this boycotting and marching and wreaking havoc. IF is a big word.

To me, the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th of April will tell the tale.

I hope I am wrong but I have this horrible feeling that they are going to use this week's arrests and threats of arrests to try to stall this off even longer and the borders, in the meantime, are going to remain wide open.

They are sending our National Guardsmen to Iraq! Do we have anyone who can defend this country on behalf of the federal government if the illegals and their supporters try to take this country by force?

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    They are sending our National Guardsmen to Iraq! Do we have anyone who can defend this country on behalf of the federal government if the illegals and their supporters try to take this country by force?
    Yup. We're here. We are the ones called by many names: redneck, backwoods, biker trash, trailer trash, hillbilly, cowboy, hick, tex, trucker, good ol' boy, beer drinkers & hell raisers, etc, etc, etc. We are the descendents of those who fought this mexican invasion once before. Our family's blood was spilled from Goliad to San Jacinto. While the politicians debate endlessly, the lawless illegals and their conspirators attempt to wedge themselves into place. We are the ones to stop this. We are ready.

We are the Texas Independence Revolution. And we don't play fair.
    SD Wheeler - Leader of the 2nd Great Texas Independence Revolution

Way to go...our family had an uncle tortured and murdered in Goliad...we're still mad...

MJ

PS Where is the website?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast