Friends,

Im working on a piece to mount on the ALIPAC homepage which further explains our view on New Haven, CT.

I've been asked not to branch out into SPP and NAU on Fox tonight because we have no time for that.

What I need is the following.

1. I need someone to go to spp.gov and look up the Leadership Reports 2005 and 2006. Please locate links and exact location in the text of the described "Trusted Traveler" programs which advocate biometric ID for people to move freely between the countries.

2. I need someone to go to the CFR website and dig into the 88 page "Building a North American Community" document released in the Spring of 2005 and find me the exact location of any info on biometrics and what I believe I read them describe as a "Mutual Electronic Security Perimiter" for Canada, america, and the US.

I believe that Homeland Security raided New Haven, not in retaliation for initiating this ID for illegals program, but because New Haven unveiled the prototype for all of America prior to the formalization of the Amnesty.

By doing so, New Haven puts their SPP / NAU plans at risk by showing that card before the other tenets of the plan are in place.

New Haven has exposed part of the plan for all Americans and illegal aliens and has made themselves a target for ALIPAC and the illegal aliens going there since the rest of the nation is not on board yet.

I need some rapid research help here while i write my draft and update the homepage

W