Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had to edit this post and for some reason I can't explain, I accidentally removed these comments.

The only way to put them back is for me to repost them. Sorry about that.

--

nntrixie
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:51 am Post subject:
    I am 67 years old, and I am more frightened and more depressed for this country than I have ever been.

Good things could come of this, though, if we will work together. Just working together would be a very good thing. That is what will keep this country afloat.

redpony353
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:52 am Post subject:
    I AM VERY PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS BAILOUT. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS THAT IT IS MOTIVATING THE MAINSTREAM AMERICAN TO FINALLY FIGHT BACK.

Molly
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:02 am Post subject:
    I've been on a few other message boards and on one 'Investment' message board, the people are posting comments about preparing for a possible depression. Sad

SicNTiredInSoCal
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:18 am Post subject:
    Molly wrote:
    I've been on a few other message boards and on one 'Investment' message board, the people are posting comments about preparing for a possible depression. Sad

"Possible" may be an understatement. I think it is inevitable...

I am ready to take it on. Everyone should make sure they are too!

JBParrothead
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:32 am Post subject:
    This bail out is a farce, I'm mad as hell about it and I'm READY TO SUE! Evil or Very Mad
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am angry to know we have so many enemies in the U.S. Congress, and I know who they are, but I plan on focusing on the winners here and in Congress as there are brave Americans that showed a testimony of courage.

I heard many members of the House of Representatives were threatened with Marshall Law if they didn't vote for this bill...so,

My plan is to stock up on food and water purifiers and keep my powder dry. I will only keep a small amount of money in my bank account.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I don't see how we can not have a depression. I am stocking up on canned goods, because I think the next 10 years are going to be trying, to say the very least.

The mortgage failures are a symptom, not a cause, of our problems. This country is broke. We are out of money. We as a country don't make anything substantial...all we do is shop.

But Obama will fix it all by spending more.

I am also very depressed. I think they damaged my spirit. We Americans are supposed to be governed, not ruled. I don't see any way to take it back.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I am still trying to come to terms with the fact that the bailout passed and feel so betrayed and untrustful of our government.

I am very worried about the economy now, worried about why there are troops here and trying to get as prepared as possible for very tough times.

I'm sorry to say that my focus on the illegal immigration fight has shifted to concerns with our corrupt government and the destruction of our economy and I have little faith that they will come through for us anymore on any issue.

I admit that I've been coming to this board the past several days and skimming over the articles regarding immigration and reading everything I can find on the economy/bailout mess.

I know I need to refocus if I'm going to be any help here.

Thanks for asking, William. I will sum it up in a nutshell. We have left the USA & are presently in the USSR of A. Our next stop will be the NAU.
    HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS, EVERYBODY! IT'S GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE!!

I'm 52 & grew up in the shadow of the Cold War. Now our own leadership is doing what the USSR could only dream of accomplishing. Dubya's legacy, may he rot in H*LL!

Everyone of our so-called representatives that voted for this legislative abortion of our constitution has shoved a thumb in the eyes of their constituents. I've never seen such an OVERT demonstration of autocratic ARROGANCE in our government! Rest assured (if there were any doubts before now) that this is NOT a Democratic Republic anymore.

SO....now what? First, William, I want to say to you that I live in GA & will be working to unseat the incumbents who voted for this, one & all. I am a conservative voting no party in particular.

That is why I wish to ask whether we ought to support John Barrow's opposition in the 12th district for Congress. Barrow isn't perfect on illegal immigration, I know. But he DID remain staunchly opposed to this bailout & that must count for MUCH. He proved that he listens to his constituents. Don't be quick to dismiss this fact. We don't KNOW we can expect the same from his opponent, do we??

What say you, William?

Saxby Chambliss is up for reelection in the Senate. I will ask his Dem. challenger about his stance on immigration matters. Tell me, William, do you know much about him?

But, even if the Dem's not that great, what kind of signal does it send if Chambliss & others like him aren't removed from office for this abuse of their constituents?

Abuse that is rewarded just breeds more abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    The Border Fence, E-Verify required of all employees, Amend 14th Amendment, and this Bail Out Sickening. We need to vote new and more new if possible; often. Give an elected official ONE CHANCE AND THAT IS IT!
    A VERY SAD thought... VOTE? Well ACORN got thier money from the "Bailout", and from what I know about that FINE, OUTSTANDING organization (sarc. really). They sign up more Illegals to VOTE than ANY OTHER COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION in America.
    Now... If an Illegal votes... Doesnt that TRUMP my vote?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I am pretty damn mad myself. My wife worked so hard to get US citizenship and now this country seems to be worse than the country she left. I am truly ashame of what this great country has come to.

We both are going to work hard to get rid of the traitors who passed that bill. If this continues and just don't know what we will do.

Do we stay and fight or do we get out while the getting is good?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

April
    Never GIVE up and never GIVE IN!!!!

I am sad, because the Patriots are divided. They are divided between a third party candidate, and John McCain.

There is story, after story, like this.... Newsmax.com LINK 'New evidence has emerged that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was closely associated as early as age 25 to a key adviser to a Saudi billionaire who had mentored the founding members of the Black Panthers.'

If the Patriots don't band together for the most likely candidate to defeat the friend of terrorists, it looks like Barack Hussein Obama will be the next President. He will have at least four full years to destroy our country.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    I am sad, because the Patriots are divided. They are divided between a third party candidate, and John McCain.

There is story, after story, like this.... Newsmax.com LINK 'New evidence has emerged that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was closely associated as early as age 25 to a key adviser to a Saudi billionaire who had mentored the founding members of the Black Panthers.'

If the Patriots don't band together for the most likely candidate to defeat the friend of terrorists, it looks like Barack Hussein Obama will be the next President. He will have at least four full years to destroy our country.
    This division among patriots will end in 29 days and people will quickly unify against the winner... be it Obama or McCain.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast