Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a government run amok, a government that no longer listens to the voice of the American people. I heard a poll on Fox last night that said 56% of the people want to vote out the entire Congress, 17% were against that. I am furious that we have let this government's arrogance grow into a massive snubbing of the very people who pay their wages. This is finally the straw that broke the camel's back. Everywhere you go, people are angry, and I don't ever remember a time when this much anger was so widespread. I predict this anger is going to continue to grow, and I hope people take this anger out in the voting booth.

I think all of us right now are looking to the future and how we're going to survive. I know one thing, in these economic hard times, we cannot allow millions of free loaders to stay in this country and suck dry what little money we have to live on, so the illegals need to go.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm worried about a liberal controlled 3 branch govt. when the election is over.

I'm worried about our strategy if our govt fails and ignores our letters, phone calls, and faxes what can we do?

We need to get our Govt, to do the will of the people but with so many un informed people and those who don't care and won't do anything out of stubborn views or fear. How could we unify these people.

And we need a major overhaul of our media any lie that they want to spew out to the public goes right through, and they completely ignore the real facts even when its shoved in their face.

I feel powerless to stop this govt and media of ours with our current strategy, but what can we do? I'm willing to try anything right now.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

We really need a great leader during this disasterous time in our country...But our only choices is to pick between two losers who will make things worse. God Help Us!

This crap all makes me sick. The entire 3 branches of government is made up of all millionaires so what do they care about us? This bailout travesty is hardly a ripple of Bush and his cronies. They pretty much rammed this down our throats and didn't care what we thought about it. I'm pretty pissed, but you know what, I've been pissed off almost everyday for the last few years of my life so this is nothing new to me.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm tired of taxation without representation and I live in NY so I get to pay extra.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Re: WILLIAM: Is everyone OK?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

How are you? I know a lot of you are upset about the bail out and the elections are getting really crazy.

Everyone hanging in there OK? How's your spirits? How is your resolve? How ya feeling?

William
    The bailout scam wasn't the first battle that those of us who believe in limited, constitutional government lost, and unfortunately, it won't be the last. My resolve is where it's been, since I woke up in 1990. NEVER GIVE UP!

The upcoming elections are a mixed bag. The choices for president for the two major parties, are disappointing, but that's nothing new. There are candidates and ballot measures I'm looking forward to voting for or against.

I'm feeling as ornery as ever!

I figured we were going to have to let people calm down a bit after the bail out before we can get folks redirected on the elections.

We must pull our focus together soon because we are almost out of time and the elections battles, win or lose, must be fought as we always fight, with our very best efforts!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am extremely angry that democracy has just become a spin word rather than a belief held dear by our government officials. The American people have been wound into a spider's web courtesy of the New World Order which has inextricably linked our economy to the rest of the world. The past administrations are all guilty of getting us into this mess, but under this one there has been an acceleration of the ideas of one world. This will take years to unravel, if anyone in charge in January has the least bit of impetus to do so.
    Bailout was an idea--the three-page proposal from Paulson was asking for god-like powers has turned into a Christmas tree of pork. While it did not address the foundations of the problem, i.e., encouraging banks to do whatever to get everyone, legal or not, creditworthy or not, into homes.
    There are many who are still not admitting that there is a recession. Depression? Yes, personally and financially and I have little hope anyone will tell us the truth that this country is in depression, along with toppling the rest of the world.

Ive been breathing fire for days now, calling, emailing the traitors and
    also calling friends to make sure they are up to speed on the gravity
    of this dire situation and trying to build a fire under those who have
    been lazy!!! I dont know what more I can do. Im on the verge of
    depression...MINE!

I have a question...how do you prepare for a depression????
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I am extremely DOWN. Its hard to get focused on any topic whether its illegal immigration or the elections after our congress voted against the majority of the American people. Voting for the bailout proved that anything we do cannot change their minds. They showed us that Wall Street pigs and greedy bankers are 1st priroity, special interest groups are 2nd, and we are in 3rd place.

And at a time when America needs good, strong, dependable leadership, we get stuck with 2 TURDS to choose from. Its a choice between DOO-DOO or COW PIES. ITS INFURIATING!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast