Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen calling out liar Bob Quasius

This is William Gheen of ALIPAC from Raleigh, NC.

I'm here to call out Robert 'Bob' Quasius of Marshall, MN that posts here and in other locations on the net as bob1388.

I would like for Bob's real name to stand in this discussion as he has been so eager to try and besmirch my good name. It is only fair that he overcome any cowardice and face me under his real name as well.

I'm here to show Robert Quasius for the liar he is. I have not answered before for two reasons. 1. My schedule is very busy and 2. It is my personal opinion that Mr. Quasius is acting in a way that is very much like an obsessed person or a stalker.

I do not understand his unhealthy fascination with me, but he has certainly crossed some lines many of which may be legal.

While I respect anyone's right to disagree with me or dislike me or ALIPAC, accusing me of federal and state crimes along with violation of tax laws is clearly defamatory. His recent attempt to abuse taxpayer resources such as the FEC and possibly other agencies is something we are going to have to deal with.

While I illustrate that Mr. Quasius has lied to all of the readers of this site. I will be taking other measures as I now have evidence that he is attempting to lie to many other people including reporters and radio hosts.

So here we go Bob. Are you ready for your hero William Gheen to put his political foot up your rear today?

Which crime would you like to accuse me of first. Here is your chance. Take your best shot.

William Gheen
    (919) 787-6009
    www.alipac.us

PS: A copy of this challenge is being posted at ALIPAC as well. It will be easy for me to unmask Mr. Quasius as the fraudster he is here or there.

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/forum/t ... C_ID=10053
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Activists,

If you have questions or want to chime in feel free, post em here, but please allow me to handle stalker Bob over at HB. I'm ready and eager to slap him around with the truth for a bit.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, and Bob

I have posted a link to this discussion from my board here

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53873

I've asked my folks to let me handle you on my own, but of course they can ask me all the questions they want about your explosive research.

So you post your best shots Bob. I've even given you an audience of our ALIPAC Activists.

WOh, and Bob

I have posted a link to this discussion from my board here

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53873

I've asked my folks to let me handle you on my own, but of course they can ask me all the questions they want about your explosive research.

So you post your best shots Bob. I've even given you an audience of our ALIPAC Activists.

W

Ignore him as much as possible. He is trying to divert you from stopping illegal immigration. If you can sue him, only do it if you have a really high chance of success. Otherwise, it could be counterproductive.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Go for it William, and have fun doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    Ignore him as much as possible. He is trying to divert you from stopping illegal immigration. If you can sue him, only do it if you have a really high chance of success. Otherwise, it could be counterproductive.
    I've been ignoring him Hosay, but I think it is time that I fought back.

I hate liars.

It's people like that which are responsible for the state the country is in today.

W

MW
    William wrote:

If you have questions or want to chime in feel free, post em here, but please allow me to handle stalker Bob over at HB.
    Is "HB" a website?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    W. wrote:

So here we go Bob. Are you ready for your hero William Gheen to put his political foot up your rear today?
    I don't know about Bob, but I would love to see that..........GO WILLIAM GO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    William wrote:

If you have questions or want to chime in feel free, post em here, but please allow me to handle stalker Bob over at HB.
    Is "HB" a website?
    Yes, it is the Hispanic Business Forum.

Bob is sick , there is no doubt , but there are other people who are trying to use Bob's sick imagination and obsession with William for their dirty games .
    Bob is a frustrated and angry puppet - having no mind on his own .
    People who are standing behind him are real people who should to be looked at and addressed , but here we are again dealing with the small version of the illegal story going on all over the country .
    Probably Bob gets paid for trying to annoy William , because if we look at the amount of time he spends chasing him around the Internet - the man does not work .
    So , this is not the simple sick-stalker game - this is the elaborate and organized effort to destroy one more peace of America .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast