Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen's Illegal Alien Costume for Sale on Ebay!

Friends,

A few hours after our press release went out and our supporters were asked to purchase the controversial illegal alien Halloween Costume that Target pulled off their site, after the Amnesty supporters made noise, the stocks ran out!

Check for yourselves and let me know, if you can find any of these costumes left anywhere!

We asked people across America to make this costume THE MOST POPULAR COSTUME of HALLOWEEN 2009 and they responded!

Since I got my order in before starting this landslide of purchases, I am now listing my ordered costume on Ebay.

You can place a bid here and remember that each bid is likely to attract other bidders.

Each dollar raised, if any, on this auction will be donated to the fight against illegal immigration and against Amnesty via donation from me.

HERE IS THE EBAY AUCTION AT THIS LINK...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

Please consider making a bid to help our funds drive along.

I plan to honor my promise to conduct interviews in this costume on national television, if invited.

Why? Because unlike these pro-illegal alien groups that are threatening Target, I have a sense of humor.

I also strongly believe in free speech and free political expression in America.

I will sign the box of this costume and if I wear it on national news I will sign it and attempt to get the national news host to sign it as well.

Please spread the word about this e-bay auction.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wish I had one to sell!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The bids are starting to pick up over there! Tomorrow is going to be interesting, especially if the price on that auction gets high enough we can publicize it via press release.

A strong price on E-bay for my costume will increase the "news worthiness" of this story as the bidding over the item will indicate interest.

W

Good job, W!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Make sure when you check the auction out that you hit the watch button on the auction. Let's get this costume on The Pulse!

Where is the listing? Did it sell? When I click your link it says the listing is no longer availble?

Yup, they pulled it from my Ebay watch list, too. W., Ebay should've sent you a notice that they pulled it, with an explanation.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

make own costume :o)

If they're selling out (yea!), how difficult to get some other sort of jumpsuit (orange dye even), scary mask, put "Illegal Alien" logo across chest. Could go farther and put one across the back too.

April
    This is an illegal alien mask that is still selling.

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/illegal ... 18643.html

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Good job, W!!
    I agree! Good job.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast