Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CALL, CALL, CALL! - It's hammer time!!!

(I'll go away here shortly to do the same)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    All ready sent emails and called the white house, vice-president office, Senator Warner, and Webb (even though he is not a Rep).
    Oh boy! Another Virginian!!! I hope we can convince Webb to vote this down, despite his own Amendment he put forth. He said that he wanted to work with Reid to get the Bill passed.

PLECH!!!
    I'm telling them that if the backers can't vote in favor of the Cornyn amendment to remove eligibility from gang members and absconders, then they don't have good intentions with this bill.

April
    I on it!!!

And, a line to use on the Dems:

"So, let me understand this correctly - although you've opposed just about every other thing this Republican President has done since coming into office, you now want to 'jump into bed' with him, a President that has probably the lowest approval ratings in the history of the office, that is wildly unpopular...
    etc.
    Do you want to be known as the one who worked with the President to support this bill a majority of Americans despises? Is that a clear path to re-election for you???"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ready!!!

Have about 10 other people who are lining up to help out as well!

We are ready to make some noise!

AmericanMe, I guess we should include them all - AMNESTY, Grand Compromise, legalization, pathway to citizenship, whatever terms they are all using to say it ain't so

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    And, a line to use on the Dems:

"So, let me understand this correctly - although you've opposed just about every other thing this Republican President has done since coming into office, you now want to 'jump into bed' with him, a President that has probably the lowest approval ratings in the history of the office, that is wildly unpopular...
    etc.
    Do you want to be known as the one who worked with the President to support this bill a majority of Americans despises? Is that a clear path to re-election for you???"
    GOOD MORNING PHRED!
    Phred, do you understand the logic in this! simply has me puzzled.

GOOD MORNING APRIL!! Oliver will be gone looks like we get to do the BTTT'S, You can help to phred!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

the_patriot - You rock!

Actually, FWIW, while of course, it is important to make each of your own voices heard, I have always contended that equally important, is the spreading of the movement. Go to your circle of family and friends, sign up or convince someone that was previously 'sitting on the fence' on the issue.
    I'm here to tell ya, it can be done! Plus, in doing this, you'll be forced to master the subject matter even better, as well as, learn some important skills in the art of persuasion too.

Today - focus on contacting the senators. Tomorrow, think about how to get more people involved too.

(All the above 0.02 cents...)

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Ready!!!

Have about 10 other people who are lining up to help out as well!

We are ready to make some noise!
    WAY TO GO !! PATRIOT, thats how to go get em, were glad you have alot of friends!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just got thru to Senator McConnell's office at (202) 224-2541

Told them that the sentiment of the public had not changed about amnesty 1348. Couldn't understand why he would want to follow the soon-to-be most unpopulat President in history off of a cliff.

Said no to amnesty: Americans want existing immigration laws enforced!

Ask her if she'd heard about Reid's 19% approval rating???

Ended up with you can't put "lipstick on a pig". She giggled!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast