Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Here Live During Tonights Show w/ Mark Edwards

Hey folks, here is the link to listen

http://www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com/

I will tend this thread live when I go on the air with Mark Edwards tonight. I plan to talk about YOU.

Yes, YOU our ALIPAC citizen activists that are here online 24/7 ready to assists those in need.

Citizens that want to help. Americans with questions. Families that have lost loved ones to illegal aliens, lawmakers, police, journalists, we are here to help!

This is going to be rough for me. Show starts at 1am EST and will be two hours long. I wont blame ya if you cant stay up that late with me.

IM GOING TO FIRE IT UP AGAIN TONIGHT!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go Get 'Em William!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

KDWN AM 720 TALKRADIO
    1 Main Street (inside the Plaza Hotel)
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
    Phone number: 385-7212

"THE MOST POWERFUL AM RADIO STATION IN SOUTHERN NEVADA"

FACTS: 50,000 Watts; Full-Time, Clear Channel; 24 hours; 720 KHz.

Coverage: Daytime
    AM 720 TALK RADIO blankets all roads, highways and interstates, plus 70 satellite towns within at least two hundred miles of Las Vegas.

Coverage: Night-Time
    AM 720 TALK RADIO is listented to in Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, British Columbia, Mexico and occasionally Hawaii and Guam.

Format: Day and Night

AM 720 TALK RADIO Delivers a steady flow of news and information, integrated into "LIVE CALL-TALK".

Morning Drive:
    5 AM-8:30 AM...Start Your Mornings with The Morning Show hosted by Hart Kirch and Ken Stahl with news, talk, traffic and features.

Midday:
    10AM-1PM...Tru Hawkins and Open Talk Lines with current topics and information to keep you informed.

1PM-3PM...Jim Dallas continues with Open Talk Lines to keep you informed and up-to-date.

3PM-4PM...Michael Reagan Talk Show...Tune in Monday-Friday each week on AM 720 TALK RADIO ...An Afternoon Drive Favorite! Reagan ... if you missed it in afternoon drive ... it continues... Tuesday-Saturdays 3AM-5AM.

Afternoon - Evening:
    4PM-7PM...Michael Savage Show...Tune in Monday-Friday each week on AM 720 TALK RADIO ...Michael Savage has his own style, disecting current subjects and events from America to around the world.

Night-Time:
    From ten 'til Midnight it's Mark Edwards' Wake-Up, America!, followed by Mona at Midnight, Pete, the Part-Time Guy at 1:00AM, Michael Reagan continues from 3:00AM until the Morning Team comes in at 5:00AM.

For complete programming, please visit KDWN AM 720 TALK RADIO Programming.

Coverage: Night-Time
    AM 720 TALK RADIO is listented to in Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, British Columbia, Mexico and occasionally Hawaii and Guam.

I might be heard in Hawaii and Guam tonight
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)