Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Was A HIT in Houston! VIDEO LINK UP

We just got back from the Greater Houston TEA Party protest at the Sam Houston Race Track. We unofficially heard there were over 15,000 people in attendance. There were literally people as far as you could see. What a great location! There were some fantastic speakers, our own William Gheen was recepted with cheers and a standing ovation. Also Texas Senator and local talk show host, Dan Patrick. The last speaker was local celebrity and business owner Jim "Matress Mac" MacInvale. This guy has done more than any businessman in Houston donating his time and money to help those in need. There were several other speakers like Kevin Jackson, Rick Green, & Ben Streusand.

Unfortunately we did not get to meet William as they made it pretty tough to get to the area he was in. However, I know there were a few ALIPAC members there.

I am uploading William speech to YouTube right now and will post the link once it is done.

There was also another equally as big TEA Party in downtown Houston so probably over 25,000 people attended both.

William, it was great having you in our city! I can't wait to hear about some of your conversations with Sen. Dan Patrick. As you saw, there are lots of people here that want to see illegal immigration as a BIG part of the TEA Party movement.

Ok, here is the link to William's speach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-wwfkQjQ
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO GO "W"

Thanks for the update bigtex and thank you for representing us all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice !!!!

Thanks for the report, bigtex, and absolutely thanks for participating! Can't wait to see the video!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Standing ovation for William! Thats great! Thanks for letting us know Bigtex. Also looking forward to video.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Way to go William! Wish I had been there.

Our little Tea Party march here in an LA suburb had about 250 energetic people. Passed out my ALIPAC/Numbers flyers which stimulated some positive discussion with people and ran across another ALIPACer named OldGlory. She had her message down pat and we enjoyed walking together. Lots of horn honking in approval of this demonstration.

Thank you bigtex, and thank you William. Will look forward to the video. Great to know that many Americans attended, and that illegal immigration was part of the conversation.

Matthew 10:32
    Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    Wonderful news!

WAY TO ROCK THE HOUSE, WILLIAM!!!!

One thing I think I am happy with from hearing the TEA Party speakers in my area is that they have officially expressed NO interest in forming a 3rd party. I agree that this is not going to be successful and has helped get communists like Obama elected.

What they do want to do is clean out the Republican Party and make it work again. After thinking about it for over a year, I personally feel this is best. The Republican Party has always stood for conservative values. All we have to do is get it back on track. That means getting rid of Michael Steele, getting rid of McCain, getting rid of Palin and Dick Armey and all of the rest of the of the GOP that has taken a turn to the left and no longer wish to represent the values of the base..

Another thing I was happy with seeing, at least here, was the "circus act" atmosphere that existed this time last year is gone. The TEA Party here in Houston no longer was like some novelty party where people came dressed up in clown suits and acted silly. This was a much more serious atmosphere. I was also happy to see some of Houston’s well respected business men and women involved in this movement. It is a big risk for a person who runs a public business to take a political stance and risk alienating some of their customers.

Last but certainly not least, my wife and I and obviously most all who came to this protest were very happy seeing the issue of illegal immigration take up as a platform of the TEA Party. This issue alone is one of the most destructive issues facing America today. It’s about time American’s quit hiding from this issue because they are afraid of being labeled as a racists by the left.

William, my wife and I were very proud to be ALIPAC members when you were announced and started speaking. We appreciate you coming to this city and helping us to spread the word. Hopefully we all will see an influx in Houston membership in the next few weeks. I would also like to pick your brain when you have time. I am very curious about your thought of Dan Patrick and our political choices in Governor next November. While I like Dan Patrick and voted for him, I have began to have some distrust of his over his blind support for Rick Perry. Maybe there is something he knows that we don't so I will give him the benifit of the doubt.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

working4change
    Bravo William!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast