Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: I need rapid responders to follow me iin now!

Three hours to make a difference.

Those of you here on our boards should be some of our best activists and firs to respond.;

Please follow me in and post your progress and recon info on the tracking link here....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1197805.html#1197805

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: WILLIAM: I need rapid responders to follow me iin now!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Three hours to make a difference.

Those of you here on our boards should be some of our best activists and firs to respond.;

Please follow me in and post your progress and recon info on the tracking link here....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1197805.html#1197805

W
    William: i I thank you from my heart for trying....however- This entire bill will pass. CASA de Maryland runs our state. I KNOW! I have been involved in this for several years and seen CASA take over the legislature. Illegal aliens are bused in and allowed to enter our Taxpayer halls with all kinds of bogus ID. They also take over our citizens seats and "testify" for rights they do NOT HAVE!

CASA gets WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT!
    Chicago doesn't have anything on MARYLAND's skumbag politicians.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm on it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Let them have Maryland....We will take the other 49 states.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Let them have Maryland....We will take the other 49 states.
    You can cross Calif off that list , and Nevada
    and very soon Utah

Don't want to be a downer and I'll keep fighting but its not looking good

Just keep in mind in 2012 WE HAVE TO GET THE LIBS out of the state legislatures , That is where the problem is

I might get dinged for this also but BE VERY SURE of any Hispanic name you vote for for office , Many of them are with the reconquista

Off to make my calls

Banned

keep on trying

It dont matter whos in office LIBS. or CONS. G.W. BUSH had full control until 06 they done nothing about illegals. Dem. got control then they have done nothing. I dont think they goverment either party wants to get involved with it. Takes away votes from each side. Ron REAGAN done something about it he gave them amnesty they came in by the thousands then. So now they keep doing it hoping to get amnesty again. Until we can stop the people that hire them rent to them and protect them its a hard battle to fight but im still emailing congress and other states not going to give up. The big thing is they come here to better themselfs ha ha alot of AMERICAN JOBS went across that border for them to do away from AMERICANS that was doing that job at the time. I guess that job was not good enough for OLE MEX. bring them back to U. S. we got people here that would be glad to have them back. The job they do was farm labor when they first got started then they wised up much easyer work running drugs roofing bricklaying McDonalds and so on and so on easyer work then the ole mighty dollar clicked in employers hey i can hire them at cheap pay less keep more money in my account and i dont have to work at all. THATS the ones we have to go after Me and my wife built a new home 3 years ago we done subcontracting ourself we called for concrete electric brick drywall and so on first question do you have illegals on your payroll if you do you dont work here. You would be surprised how many would hang up but we got our house done by AMERICANS . We have to fight the GOVERMENT we also have to fight the ONES THAT WORK THEM dont patronize their services I dont even go to a RESTAURANT if i think they are illegal working there. So do your part like i still am emailing the goverment but also do your part and not to use somebody to do a job that use illegals break the pockets of the ones that work them put AMERICANS back to work then they will maybe go back home.

April
    Emergency action needed here!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-231490.html

The balkanization of this country has started. States controlled by the lib dems are going to begin to pass a flurry of illegal invader friendly legislation that essentially gives defacto amnesty to invaders, without the federal government ever having to pass the legislation. It's happening in Utah, Maryland and I'm sure there will be more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The balkanization of this country has started. States controlled by the lib dems are going to begin to pass a flurry of illegal invader friendly legislation that essentially gives defacto amnesty to invaders, without the federal government ever having to pass the legislation. It's happening in Utah, Maryland and I'm sure there will be more to come.
    It is positively sickening, frightening and IT MAKES ME FURIOUS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I still don't really get why everyone here gets so hysterical and worked up over illegal immigration. I live 20 miles from the border and don't see this so called "war" taking place. The older generation (including illegals who can't integrate) will all die out some day, they're not going to live forever burdening this country. Their children on the other hand are integrating just fine and frankly. our generation (Gen Y) especially in the more Progressive parts of this country, have no issue with them.
    Which border do you live 20 miles from?

I assume by "Progressive," you mean liberal Democrat.

Does the term 'rule of law' mean anything to you?