Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would like them to make it a LAW that there is only ONE thing in each bill.....not this crxp where they stick a bonus to LaRaza in with a good bill and nobody knows about this add-in until after it is signed...
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds good to me.If nothing else we could drive them nuts.(torturing Buracrats is my hobby anyway )

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    Sounds good to me.If nothing else we could drive them nuts.(torturing Buracrats is my hobby anyway )

lol, my family is afraid I will be arrested some day for calling my Senators so much. I actually have both of them on speed dial.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Okay I'll start the ball rolling with the following law:

No person born inside or outside the U S who has one parent that is illegally inside the U S at the time of birth or has ever been in the U S illegally prior to the time of birth shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the U S for the purpose of citizenship. This law shall be exempt from judicial review.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    Great idea but remember common sense is not that common. [result of public school]

LOL........good point!!

Fortunately though, the majority of us here went through school when it meant you actually LEARNED something
    I went to a country school with 1 teacher teaching 1-6 grade. On the wall was a paddle that said:
    THE BOARD of EDUCATION To THE SEAT Of UNDERSTANDING
    ------------------------

Our first mistake was to remove the paddle and prayer from our Schools.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Our bills would be too short for DC. Here's two examples.

Enforce the laws, post haste.

Don't give illegals benefits.

They sit around and amend in too many exceptions.

Dixie
    Know kidding they don't understand it unless it has 400 pages at least!
    of course that so they can use the excuse they did not have time to read the bill.

The Killer is the rules and regulations they add on to the simplicity.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Our bills would be too short for DC. Here's two examples.

Enforce the laws, post haste.

Don't give illegals benefits.

They sit around and amend in too many exceptions.

Dixie
    Know kidding they don't understand it unless it has 400 pages at least!
    of course that so they can use the excuse they did not have time to read the bill.

The Killer is the rules and regulations they add on to the simplicity.
    And THOSE 400 pages are the earmarks alone

my law would be that no bill can contain anything that is not directly related to the main purpose of the bill.

Also, no member of the house or senate can vote on a bill until they have read the entire bill 3 times and can pass a test as to its contents. They have to be aware of EXACTLY what they are voting on.

Failing three tests a year would be grounds for impeachment. Also, unless they have a compelling reason such as they or a close family member are on their death bed, they MUST be present every day congress is in session.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have one to Add...

Any Supreme Court Justice to make Referance to or Quote International Law and Not OUR Constitution... Will be required to Step Down Immediately. And a Replacement shall be chosen umong the 50 States.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast