Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William on the Mark Edwards Wake Up America Show tonight

Friends,

I know that 10pm PST is a bit late for folks on the East Coast (1am) but for those of you that are interested I will be on the air with Mark Edwards on the Wake Up America Show.

Our friends at American Patrol are announcing the news..

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

You can listen live via the internet or if you live in one of the 13 states the broadcast will cover you can tune in on the dial.

Here is where you can find listening details and the online feed.

http://www.thewakeupamericafoundation.c ... sten.shtml

As usual, I will be watching this post if you want to make any comments, suggestions, or feedback while Im on the air. The show should run about two hours.

I hope some of our night owls and West Coast friends will join me here while im on the air.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good luck William, andTHANK YOU FROM ALL OF U.S.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just before the show I received some fresh news about sparks flying at the Cosa Mesa City Council meeting tonight.

I received this news from our friend Lupe Moreno at Latino Americans for Immigration Reform LAIR.

Im going to use it on the air. Looks like one of the aztlan separatists was arrested at the meeting tonight.

W

Great show W, I stayed till the end. Good Night!

It was nice to join you and Mark on the show tonight. You did a great job! The two hours went fast, it was nice to hear so many folks willing to stay up late for the cause.

www.desertvisions.us

from still being invaded Cochise County, Az.
    idratherbepainting

idratherbepainting,

Good to hear from you old school! Hope you are doing well. Let me know if you spot any big websites that are censoring illegal immigration news that need 'correction' wink wink

Darlene,

Thank you for staying up for the show. I enjoyed it a great deal.

W