Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM ON MATT MITTAN SHOW NOW

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

working4change
    Listening now! Thanks. Go William

I have connected to the link now and I am listening to the show. Thank you JP.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Easley says community colleges misread his directive. "Chasing the rabbit," and finger pointing is going on. Gov. Easley asking Mr. Cooper, current Attorney General for an opinion.

William likes the words "Rising Controversy." Asking people to call today. "Say what is this I hear about Mike Easley letting illegal aliens go to college."
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I like William's earlier comments that we had no representation by our leaders but "representation by memo"

William speaking. He says Gov. Easley should withdraw the directive. Give them the Elliott Spitzer treatment.

We are supposed to have a say in this. Do you mind that we cannot find a single lawmaker to own up to this William says.

Sue Myrick has issued a statement on this the host said.

Elizabeth Dole coming out against this William is saying. Rising controversy.

Call 1-800-662-7952 Mike Easley.

919-733-6854

Call the Speaker too.

Okay, William did good. Thank you William.

Great Show.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Keep listening folks, they are supposed to have a rep from the NC Community College system on later and if they open the lines to calls, you can all take a piece out of their ass.

W

working4change
    Excellent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast