Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: A message to all ALIPAC forum users

Friends,

Of late we have had some problems on the boards regarding competitiveness on candidates and issues.

There are four things I would like to remind everyone of.

1. IN THE PUBLIC EYE: When you post at ALIPAC, picture yourself on a stage with a spotlight on you. In the audience there are supporters, people that are undecided about this issue, and enemies that are looking for any way to tear you, me, and this whole organization to shreds. You are in a highly public place and while you may post behind a nickname, my real name and face is on this effort and your posts are before the media and lawmakers. When you post here, you should picture yourself sitting in a Congressional office talking with an elected official.

2. MAXIMUM RESPECT FOR FELLOW ACTIVISTS. Lately, I've seen posts on these boards and received e-mails from people supporting different Presidential campaigns that have been almost devoid of respect. Keep in mind that ALIPAC is here to foster unity for this cause. People are going to disagree and that is fine as long as we have more respect for each other than some of the posts I've seen lately.

3. OUR MODERATOR TEAM: Our volunteer moderators are doing this as a labor of love and they sacrifice a great deal, without any financial compensation, for this cause.

Without them, this board would not be here for you at all.

I review much of their work and you would probably be shocked at the amount of time and deliberation they put into this process. Please respect our moderators and give them every benefit of the doubt. Sometimes whole discussions must be pulled due to problems with a particular poster or group of posters.

Remember the rules, if you have a question or concern about these boards contact a moderator. They show up as Green and Orange users at the bottom of the Main forum Index 'whos online' section.

If you work with a moderator by private message and things are not resolved to your satisfaction, then contact me.

Do not post anything in the open until you have followed the process.

4. KNOW THE RULES!

Here are the ALIPAC board rules

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

They are posted at the top of each section here and each person signing up for an account sees and agrees to the rules.

The rules apply to all equally including me and the moderators.

We have the report feature you can use on any post to notify moderators of rule violations and we need your help to watch over the boards.

With more people than ever using these boards, the rules are more important than ever.

Everyone should know that I did not create these rules and neither did the moderators. These rules have been created by our online community.

The rules can be changed, new rules added etc if many of you feel that is in order

Please review the rules and stick to them as they are designed to help these boards thrive and function.

The only things our moderators take action on are rule violations or things that come close to rule violations that need review.

If a person violates a rule or has a post pulled or edited, you should always receive a Private Message from one of our moderators. Unlike other boards, we want everyone to know about the actions we take regarding their posts and why. It make take some time for the PM to be sent as we cannot conduct business instantaneously and sometimes your post or possible rule violation will be under discussion.

Most decisions that are not cut and dry are made by our moderators as a team.

Thanks for reading and most of all thank you for being here.

Let's all pull together as a team to build our online community up and to stand together in this struggle.

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent logical reminders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for posting, W.

Read and agree
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

everyone seen this so i can turn it lose as a sticky?

W

Read and agreed.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Agreed!

Thank you William

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Yup!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Good points, and I would like to offer my appreciation for the moderators who volunteer their valuable time to assist in our just cause.

Sounds great!! Agreed.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast