Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: Rally the ALIPAC Troops! RED ALERT!

ALIPAC Roughnecks,

We have a job to do and I am waving my ALIPAC banner in the air hoping that you fine folks on the boards will rally around.

Many of you are calling on Dream Act and that is important, but we also need a maximum effort from you on the New York license activation going out to over 25,000 alipac supporters now.

Those of you that frequent our posting boards here, should be some of our most active, knowledgeable, and skillful supporters due to your intense level of interest and participation with ALIPAC.

We need you leading the way for our supporters that are less involved out there.

Please read through today's email alert and engage immediately.

We need to knock down Spitzer fast and hard today and Tuesday because we may have to redirect our attention soon on Dream depending on how things pan out.

If we can get enough calls and emails into the right ears and email boxes at the NY state legislature, we can get an emergency session that will hand Spitzer his hind side on a plate!

We need to make an example of this chump and cook his political goose so hard that he serves as an example to other sellout globalist Governors.

Here is the link. You know the drill. This is a big project. Please post if you are responding and please post updates on your messages and activity level beneath this thread in announce

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87716.html

Let's Charge that Hill!

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sending e-mails and calling today!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I have emailed all 63 NY senators with my short message cut and paste. I have also called Spitzer. I will come back to this after I get some more DREAM act work done.

Count me in.

Illinois has tried this in the pass and it was barely defeated so I know if NY is successful, we will probably be next.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

JAK
    Done.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

William, I am on board for the new rally cries. I do want to mention however, the LOST sea treaty and the lack of awareness by so many as to what this will mean to America. A big stab into our sovereignty from which we will not recover. Another international group that America will be under the authority of in regards to property (land, sea).

We had President Bush siding with Mexico, the illegal alien murderer and an international court over the Texas case of the murders of two young girls.

These treaties will threaten and destroy and usurp our rule of law and our own Constitution. We are handing over our very freedoms to the United Nations and others inept groups who want to govern over the world. We see corruption after corruption within these groups who desire nothing more than to rule and make rules for the citizens of the United States. The sad part is that many of our own government are aligning with the invaders and those who would dismantle the foundations of America as we know.

The SPP (Security and Prosperity) falls into the treaty category. The Social Security agreement with Mexico would be another treaty that would take from America.

So, as we make the calls against the drivers licenses that Gov. Spitzer is so wrongly insisting upon and the Dream Act amnesty, let us not forget and mention these issues too. Our Sovereignty is vital to our strength, law and boundaries. We must not be subject to foreign nations or foreign ruling bodies.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

working4change
    NY State Senator Response

Dear XXXX
    Thank you for contacting my office to express your opposition to
    Governor Eliot Spitzer’s order to provide drivers’ licenses to undocumentedaliens in New York State. I appreciate the time you have taken to make me aware of your views on this important matter.

First and foremost, I am strongly opposed to eliminating the
    requirement that a person must provide proof of a valid social security
    number or legal residency to obtain a New York State driver’s license.
    My grandparents were immigrants who came to the United States in
    order to provide a better life for themselves and their family. They did
    so legally – they waited their turn to enter the country, followed the
    appropriate procedures set forth by law and eventually became U.S.
    citizens. I am grateful for their sacrifices and proud of what they
    achieved. Therefore, I find it offensive that Governor Spitzer has
    characterized those who oppose his plan as pursuing an “anti-immigrant
    agenda.â€

I just spoke with both the NY State Public information Office (518-455-421 and the NY State Senate Journal Office (518-455-2245). There is a special session in the NY State Senate being held right now and they are debating the bill (S. 6484) which gives licenses to illegal aliens at this very time.

If you are in the Albany, NY area (I'm not), I'm told the Senate action can be viewed on Time Warner Cable channel 582.

HEADS UP!!!

Watch the NY State Senate NOW as they debate the illegal alien license bill!!! :

http://www.senate.state.ny.us/senatehom ... V?OpenForm

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Count me in.

Illinois has tried this in the pass and it was barely defeated so I know if NY is successful, we will probably be next.
    Yes, plus just recently I got an alert that our Illinois government, in their infinite wisdom, are thinking of bringing back the bill for driving certificates for illegal aliens. When they first brought it up the calls against were many. One rep. said she had never gotten so many calls against an issue.

I hope Illinois is watching the reaction of New York's citizens...

Here is a link to the alert I got.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-58792-50.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast