Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Only the few of us cannot fight this fight. We need everyones help in any way that you can. The consequences are dire if we lose..... Do what you can and please assist with writing, calling, emailing and gathering info while you are doing whatever it is you need to do. Money is always good as well as this fight costs money. We are outnumbered, outfinanced and the government is not with us. Figure it out, this country is worth saving for ourselves and our children, so please this time is most critical for our cause help us out here.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Hello all,

I've been stressed to the max in my life. I've been a single mom chewed up by the corporate world. I know how fast paced and hectic life can be. On the other hand, I have set aside my personal business so I can dedicate time to Alipac and the mission. However, there is only one of me and I can't do it all alone. Honestly if I could, the illegal alien problem would have been solved by me in 1986. I would have been at the Dallas Consulate chasing them back to Mexico, instead of letting them line up for two strait weeks signing up for amnesty.

That being said, when I'm involved in a campaign effort, I've put a lot of consideration into making it as effortless as possible for people to participate. For instance, the City Focus Campaigns. Brian, myself and others have spent a lot of time putting it all together, in easy to use pages. We collected all the information you need to e-mail the elected officials, we have written sample letters and put all the source materials in one location. Honestly, we've done everything but cut-n-paste and send the e-mails for you. Also, sending one e-mail only takes a few minutes and if all of us are participating it will make a big difference.

I understand that there is always room for improvement and I'm willing he hear you out. I realize things can be confusing and anyone one can PM me questions. I'm not untouchable and you can ask me anything. I'm willing to help you and answer to the best of my ability. Please go try the campaign and PM me with any streamlining ideas because I'll put them to use immediately.

If everyone was just dedicated to sending a few e-mails or making a few phone calls every day, we would be very effective. Those e-mails are like the pebble that starts an avalanche. Small efforts by many people can result in huge outcomes. We have to pull together and start heading in the same direction. We have to push together and not stand back and wait for others to do it for us. I know complacency is the American way but that is what got us into this mess. The only way out is hard work and a lot of focused effort.

Please help me beat illegal immigration city by city, politician by politician, e-mail by e-mai, phone call by phone call...

Thanks Y'all,

Dixie

PS: Go read what complacency did for Sandwich, MA.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=39492
    The city government did their job and the voters let them down.
    I understand your position and I understand William's. The problem is that I get home somewhere between 7pm and 9pm most days and have about an hour's worth of email to answer, letters and faxes to send through other groups like Numbers USA, responses to emails from the elected representatives whith whom I regularly correspond to author, PMs and emails related to my own website, political correspondence on other pressing political issues, phone calls related to my primary and secondary business, news items to get caught up on, requests for assistance of various sorts from friends, relatives and acquaintances, little things like visiting my grandmother in the hospital (she recently broke her hip), etc. Oh, and somewhere in there I am supposed to have dinner and get some sleep.

I understand that for many of the people here, this is the single issue in which they are involved in activism. For others of us it is not. Some people have the ability to send emails and faxes from work. Others do not. Some have a short commute to work, others have commutes of an hour or so each way. Some people do not have to take their work home with them. Others are pretty much always on the clock whether at the office or at home.

What I am saying is that what seems a reasonable request for time to some is not a reasonable request for time to others. There's nothing wrong with gentle reminders where assistance is needed, but I fail to see the point of guilt-tripping active members just because their efforts are not as visible or consistent as those of the organization's leadership. Be thankful for the various levels of contribution offered up and make sure that those making whatever effort they can manage do not feel that their efforts are not appreciated. I'm sure that was not the intent, but it can easily be an unintended consequence.

Thank You All,

Yes, I must do more in many ways...This a fight for our way of life and freedoms ...but
    I must work harder...

Dixie, I will PM you..and utilize your knowledge.

I know you all are quite adept a computer use ..but not so much myself..I learn with each endeavor..

I do make the calls to congressman, reps and city ,county, ice...I did this before finding ALIPAC..but I came here to find more direction and insight..

When I worked in Emergency Rooms I lead well and was a hell of a team player and here I am learning to use resources to lead well for ALIPAC and be a team player or even the lone warrior....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

We all have lives and we are all busy and have families and responsibilities. I think saving our country in this the biggest battle for it in my lifetime is a priority above all else because if we lose this fight the rest is all moot. The quality of our lives will drop no matter what you do for a living or where you are. Do what you can do, but no one here has a life that is more important than anyone elses we are all the same in this fight. It is just a matter of what is most important to you. For me this fight is very important and I have put many things in my life on hold for this as I know that this is not just my future but most importantly my sons future and that I will sacrifice for and and invest in. Make up your own minds no one is here to try to convince you of anything. Do what you feel is right.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't have much time to gab to youal tonight, I got a whipping out behind the wood shed yesterday and I am off to write a couple more emails before I go to bed. My butt still smarts, and I am having to learn to sleep on my side instead of my back! W. was right though for me anyway, there are times I am here quite a bit sounding off instead of doing constructive things. It did my heart so good to see that news break on the Sean Hannity show saying in 36 hours congress would be addressing the border security fence, I think the reason they are is in part due to the good people here at Alipac esp. the ladies. I really hooped it up though when another news break came on to say that Mexico was a little upset with what was happening in America now with the tough talk of border security and as how we forgot to ask their permission for this fence, just teasing about the last part lol anyway I jumped up and hollered Vicente Fox, you old dog you, you have just been outfoxed by the American patriots how do you like that! My wife told me to sit myself down and shut up before I had a heart attack, I told her. not a chance I was off to do a little more of my activist work, could she not see how it was working!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12