Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: Special note to ALL ALIPACers

Friends,

I want to tell each of you how much we value your presence here with us standing up and speaking out against illegal immigration.

You have proven that our online platform of activism on this issue works.

Most of you have read our most recent appeal for funds for our Spring fund raiser.

Raising funds is a necessary evil that all successful organizations must engage in. You would not be here with us if you did not want ALIPAC and our cause to succeed.

Please read the full details of our funds appeal at...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105701.html

While the ALIPAC website accounts have been free of charge for 3.5 years, it is important to us that as many of you invest in our operations as possible.

Each time you make a post and each time you read an article, you are taking steps to help our cause. So many of you work very hard as volunteers as well. In fact, many of our online battles have become quite legendary in the blogsphere.

This battle cannot be won without time and money. ALIPAC's goal is to unite as much time and money directed at our efforts.

To many Americans are merely observing and watching this fight go down without contributing funds, calling lawmakers, calling in to shows, informing their family members. To many Americans are just consuming the news and the information without taking further steps.

That is something we are out to change and it starts here at home in the core activist area of ALIPAC.

Each of us should lead by example.

I hope each of you will consider making a donation of any level during this Semi Annual fund raiser so we can reach our goals as fast as possible.

Many of you are setup to give monthly to ALIPAC while others have given nothing to help.

Look at the people around you here at ALIPAC and how hard they are working. Look at our volunteers and regular donors and ask yourself if you are willing to add to their sacrifices in this movement.

Together we are making headway in this battle and we need every shoulder to the wheel we can get.

My door is open to answer any questions about our funding and expenditures, here on the open boards, by PM, by email, or by phone.

You can even call me toll free if you would like to discuss donations and expenses at (866) 329-3999 or on our direct land line of 919-787-6009.

I hope we can count on everyone to make our Spring 2008 fund raiser a rapid success.

William Gheen
    WilliamG@alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I donated and I hope everyone else joins in!

I sent my investment in last week. I'll donate to the Girl Scouts when they bring those yummy cookies to my door step. A donation to ALIPAC is an investment for my children's future.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I sent my investment in last week. I'll donate to the Girl Scouts when they bring those yummy cookies to my door step. A donation to ALIPAC is an investment for my children's future.
    Helping save America for them is a huge gift!

It's a new month! I just got my hubby's pension check. Will be sending in my donation now. (Last month was pretty tight for us )

Thank you, W and all Mods, for all the free hardwork you do. We really appreciate it. Without this site, I wouldn't know what to do. This is the ONLY anti-illegal alien site I have joined and actively participate in. All the other sites seem to get into legal problems and power plays, downgrading their believability.

But you guys do such a good job of MAINTAINING THE INTEGRITY OF OUR MISSION (by not endorsing any presidential candidates, scolding us when we disintegrate into childish debate and namecalling , always reminding us to be courteous and logical when we call our legislators , welcoming the trolls until they step out of line , even banning some members temporarily because they violated our rules -- in other words YOU GUYS PUT PRINCIPLES ABOVE PERSONALITIES), and as a result, we indeed have become a believable, powerful voice in the arena.

What a job you guys have! Please continue to do what you have been doing -- so far, I agree with ALL YOUR DECISIONS!

I LOVE ALIPAC!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    It's a new month! I just got my hubby's pension check. Will be sending in my donation now. (Last month was pretty tight for us )

Thank you, W and all Mods, for all the free hardwork you do. We really appreciate it. Without this site, I wouldn't know what to do. This is the ONLY anti-illegal alien site I have joined and actively participate in. All the other sites seem to get into legal problems and power plays, downgrading their believability.

But you guys do such a good job of MAINTAINING THE INTEGRITY OF OUR MISSION (by not endorsing any presidential candidates, scolding us when we disintegrate into childish debate and namecalling , always reminding us to be courteous and logical when we call our legislators , welcoming the trolls until they step out of line , even banning some members temporarily because they violated our rules -- in other words YOU GUYS PUT PRINCIPLES ABOVE PERSONALITIES), and as a result, we indeed have become a believable, powerful voice in the arena.

What a job you guys have! Please continue to do what you have been doing -- so far, I agree with ALL YOUR DECISIONS!

I LOVE ALIPAC!!!
    You're welcome, we mods and William try hard to keep everything running smoothly on Alipac. We appreciate all the Alipacers who have participated and helped make Alipac the success that it is.

Thanks so much for your support and activism Ex_OC! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Thank you very much.

We are off to a good start and I have added the funds bar to my signature file so it will be at the bottom of each post I make.

I hope more of our online community members will follow your example and donate today!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)