Hey team!

Just got online here in sunny CA and I just watched the sunset on the ocean for the first time. All my life, I've only seen the sunrise over the water.

I'm back in LA after a great trip north to Santa Maria and Santa Barbara.

I tell you what, the people that colonized California must have really loved Christmas. They name lots of places after Santa!

I feel very at home here because of the awesome people on our side that have come out for the meetings.

We had well over 200 people in Santa Maria Thurs night and the energy in the crowd was great. My talk seemed to go over very well from the feedback I've received.

Today, at the luncheon in Santa Barbara with Diana Hull of CAPS we had over 60 people and again the response was outstanding!

I am really enjoying the nice weather and the beautiful landscapes and canyons. We have all been very busy but I have been traveling with fellow leaders in our cause and enjoying the sharing of ideas and plans.

I'm looking forward to Garden Grove tomorrow when I know I am going to meet some of you in the flesh for the first time and that is going to be a great honor.

Much thanks and love for all of you that helped to send me out here. The people like us in CA seem to really appreciate the visit.

I have pictures and videos but it will be next week before I can take the time to upload them for you.

I just wanted to say hi and I will peek in on this thread later tonight.

W