Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: We have them on the run!

Friends, I have just reviewed the latest polling information and this is what I think we can tell.

1. Republican numbers continue to rise and Democrat numbers are in free fall. Many Americans plan to voice their opinions by not showing up for Obama.

2. It appears that this backlash, wave, revolution is bigger than the 1994 phenomena although the dynamics may play out differently. What is happening in 2010 appears to be 10-20% stronger than the 1994 'year of the angry white male' backlash.

3. A lot of the polls cannot accurately predict because of major variable on voter turnout.

At this point the only thing the elites can do TRY to stop this revolution is to postpone or cancel the elections, cheat, or blow something up to send people scrambling for familiar politicians.

We must keep our momentum up, get everyone we know out to vote, and give all we can in combined time and donations ASAP!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Biden was on news tonight saying that people are angry but not at them (meaning Obama and friends). He said that the media is protraying it wrong. BS

Keep an eye on weather....wouldn't be surprised if they try to create a disaster. They need something to halt the elections.

Banned

Whitman a lost cause. Hispandering hurt her campaign !

Whitman Is done.... When she flip -flopped on Illegal Immigration after beating Poisner,that was all she wrote.... If she would have stayed with a hard line On Illegal Immigration she WOULD have won. Say hello to 40 year failed ex-Caleeeeeeeefornia governor Jerry Brown BOXER and REID must be defeated,and I think that we can take both of them out.... Fiorinas ads are basically pretty lame so far,I hope she finds a groove with one week to go, The SEIU are fixing the voting machines In Clark County Nevada,and so far seem to be getting away with It. If reid wins,It was fixed.... TS

Re: Whitman a lost cause. Hispandering hurt her campaign !

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Whitman Is done.... When she flip -flopped on Illegal Immigration after beating Poisner,that was all she wrote.... If she would have stayed with a hard line On Illegal Immigration she WOULD have won. Say hello to 40 year failed ex-Caleeeeeeeefornia governor Jerry Brown BOXER and REID must be defeated,and I think that we can take both of them out.... Fiorinas ads are basically pretty lame so far,I hope she finds a groove with one week to go, The SEIU are fixing the voting machines In Clark County Nevada,and so far seem to be getting away with It. If reid wins,It was fixed.... TS
    techincal union workers are very different than food handling union workers .... it maybe that the workers in the IT union are not as keen on illegals as you think .. i remember after the ALO-CIO came out against SB 1070 , i went to their home page and alot of the comments from their union memebers were against the leadership ... i wouldn't be suprised if their nation leaders are voted out next election over that one ..