Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Name : Dee Covey Capps
    Organization : N/A
    Post Date : 9/30/2005

Section Comments

Section : 6.8
    Page no. :
    Line no.:
    Comment : Dear Election Guideline officials,

As a 50-year-old moderate Republican voter and American patriot, I want to
    make my desire known:

Please ensure that Section 6.8 requires a voter-verified paper audit trail
    for ALL voters and voting systems.

It should be mandatory until electronic voting is absolutely foolproof.

lol This makes her the right age.......... as our Dee on MATT

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

This site is NOT like others...the more you dig into them behind the scenes, the more you find that is ALARMING.

First, they openned their doors with more than FIvE MILLION in start up funds.

More disconcerting than Dee is Adam J. Segal's involvements with MATT.

He teaches at John Hopkins, and just started a company called 20/50 who is doing work for Lionel Sosa/MAtt. The name of the company refers to the belief Adam J. Segal has that by 2050 America will be controlled by Hispanics...he co-wrote and article on this that I can post if any one is interested.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

So, where can I find the official stated goals of MATT?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They gave me no notice or warning. After I was locked out I wrote them and asked why. I have not had a response from them yet and it has been 3 days.
    Michael the exact thing happened to me a few weeks ago and I too emailed them thinking it was just some kind of glitch. Of course I have heard nothing from them since BUT, oddly enough, when I saw this thread I went over and once again tried signing in (last time I tried was about a week ago) and got right on!?!?

Try your old user name in a few days and let us know what happens. I am beginning to think the moderators are arbitrarily giving "time outs" when the anti-illegal sentiment outweighs the pro-illegal in these "discussions".

Curiouser and curiouser......

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    They gave me no notice or warning. After I was locked out I wrote them and asked why. I have not had a response from them yet and it has been 3 days.
    Michael the exact thing happened to me a few weeks ago and I too emailed them thinking it was just some kind of glitch. Of course I have heard nothing from them since BUT, oddly enough, when I saw this thread I went over and once again tried signing in (last time I tried was about a week ago) and got right on!?!?

Try your old user name in a few days and let us know what happens. I am beginning to think the moderators are arbitrarily giving "time outs" when the anti-illegal sentiment outweighs the pro-illegal in these "discussions".

Curiouser and curiouser......
    So far I have tried it every day and nothing........ I will keep trying till it lets me back on.......... or 2 weeks lol which ever comes first lol

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    This site is NOT like others...the more you dig into them behind the scenes, the more you find that is ALARMING.

First, they openned their doors with more than FIvE MILLION in start up funds.

More disconcerting than Dee is Adam J. Segal's involvements with MATT.

He teaches at John Hopkins, and just started a company called 20/50 who is doing work for Lionel Sosa/MAtt. The name of the company refers to the belief Adam J. Segal has that by 2050 America will be controlled by Hispanics...he co-wrote and article on this that I can post if any one is interested.
    Please, PINTO, post it in news & articles.
    I'd very much like to read the above article.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This just occurred on the MATT.org site

A poster had put up part of an article that shared various crimes against American citizens that had been committed by illegal aliens. I had responded to the thread, so was following it when this came up in place of the original post I was responding to:

DELETED DUE TO VIOLATION OF HOUSE RULES.

Posting of entire articles from another media/web source is not allowed. You may provide a link, which will be considered by MATT.org.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Request filed 8:18pm EST 7/11/2006

Matt.org

Your board user "Dee" has made a post that contains false, defamatory, hurtful and harmful statements about my character and the character of my organization ALIPAC. Points 4 and 5 in her post are defamatory and completely inaccurate.

The link to an "article" she provides does not link to an article. The writers of the piece are not journalist and the organization putting that defamatory information out is not a media outlet.

With the posting of that link, Dee posted information making false claims that I and my organization are Nativists and Xenophobes. This "report" has been widely discredited and dropped by all English language media in America.

I am not a nativist or a xenophobe or a racist. Both I and my organization help and support legal immigrants and we are blessed with the support of Americans from many ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

I hope that Matt.org will honor Rule #1 where it is stated

"Do not post messages that are defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, sexually or racially oriented, or that use profane language. Do no post messages that incite people to commit any violence or crime, including racial hatred."

by removing said defamatory, abusive, and harmful material posted by Dee.

Thank you for your consideration on this matter,

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

http://www.matt.org/Discussions/tabid/8 ... fault.aspx

Wonder if you'll get a "It'll be passed up to our webmaster" response.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12