Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, thank you from the "bottom of millions of American Patriotic Hearts" all over this blessed land... know how much you are appreciated by ALL OF US and we back you 150 percent!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sort of situation feeds on itself once a lot of journalists quote you others figure you must be the person to go to.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William, for all that you do here. I am so proud of each one of my good friends here. William, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your deadication to this fight that we have on our hands, and for keeping us all informed in everything you are doing for this Country. Everyone says I am a activist, well, I guess you can say that, and your deadication to this site, makes me PROUD to be a American activist. My pictures will keep coming, We are haveing a lot of things going on here in Phoenix, AZ the next few days, and I am their with my camera.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Sweet Heartbeats of Our America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: William: Whew! I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    To be honest with you, I was contacted by publications that would usually give me a hard time but there seems to be a shift. These folks are getting very disturbed by what they are hearing and seeing.

It appears that my voice and perspective is not longer as alien as it seemed to some before this meltdown escalated.

One thing is certain and that is... illegal immigration is back in the spotlight!

W
    Very interesting -a shift in the views held by the press... If they are disturbed then Lord help us. They were such Obamanicas.

Spread the word. I believe most Americans do not know. It's time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

William!

Hey! Way to go, W.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Thank you friends.

I'm not complaining, I just wanted each of you to know what a wild week and day it has been.

I'm landing as many political punches on our opposition as possible.

I just want to encourage each of you to keep focused and working very hard.

This battle is raging and we need as many of our team members deployed behind productive actions for our cause as much as possible right now.

The tide of this political battle is still teetering back and forth.

Soon, one side or another is going to establish momentum.

If we all pull together and work together as a team with great determination, we can turn the momentum our way.

All hell is breaking lose in America right now and we need every man, woman, and child on the city walls.

W

William, when I first became aware of Obama it was late in the campaign. I don't remember the venue, but it was one where the candidates received lengthy exposure. Obama was so obviously channeling Slick that I was certain that the media would be all over him. Not a peep out of any of them. It was weeks before I realized that they'd adopted him as their candidate.

I dislike saying this, but IMO the only reason that someone as articulate as you are when presenting a proAmerican viewpoint is now receiving media attention is that the mind numbing job loss numbers are making it more difficult for the media to pretend that all is well in Obamaland.

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    I dislike saying this, but IMO the only reason that someone as articulate as you are when presenting a proAmerican viewpoint is now receiving media attention is that the mind numbing job loss numbers are making it more difficult for the media to pretend that all is well in Obamaland.
    I would have to agree, but also, they know the public is waking up to reality. The public is realizing the politicians blame games are occurring in front of their eyes, and they've been doing it for a long time. The media is starting to work on our side a little more, out of fear of our retaliation.
    In this dark time, we can only forget our differences and fight the darkness together.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast