Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Whew, I've been at it for 3 hrs now. On Slick willy Teddy (hiccup) kennedy's contact form, he didn't have immigration as an issue like all the others, he has "working for comprehensive immigration reform". Slime bucket. Of course I didn't click that.

Way to go patriots!!!

Power to the people!!

I hope we burn the phone lines, computers and fax machines!!
    PEDADAC, Now that you have filled out the form on Kennedys site the next time you won't have to type it all in just click on each box and paste it in. goes pretty fast after the first time.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    I am trying to make a donation and my safari browser says the site is not secure. Does anyone know what's up?
    If your browser says https:// (includes an "S" with the "http" = https), then it is secure.

Sometimes certificates expire and need renewing, and a warning is posted, but this is just an administrative means to get the site owner to renew. The site is still secure if the link starts with https://

Duh
    Duh

Everyone please pay special attention to ...

Time to Brace in Cyberspace message in today's email alert.

This message directs activists here to our boards for help. Please be ready to assist them.

Also, you folks are our online pros... we need you to lead the charge in seeking out the White House moves and countering them online.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Talking points for calls, emails, faxes!

The Senate & President Bush need to ENFORCE EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS INSTEAD OF PURSUING AMNESTY. ATTRITION THROUGH ENFORCEMENT!

1. Why should we trust Bush no matter how much money he throws at border security? He lied last fall during election season about building the wall. Has not happened! And, what about Ted Kennedy, he has 7 failed amnesties under his belt!

2. Who gave many Senators the permission to stop representing the citizens of America?

***Have you checked Congress’ poll numbers lately?
    ***How is Bush doing in the polls

***It is obvious, Congress and the President are on the wrong side of this issue in a Representative government

3. S1348 will remain amnesty no matter how many amendments are added. The amendments will be stripped away in committee and they are useless!

[color=darkblue]4. I will be watching C-Span to see how the Senator votes on cloture after Senator Reid reintroduces the Amnesty bill S1348 to the Senate floor and I will letting the fellow citizens of my state know how he voted!

5. What is Bi-National Healthcare doing in the Amnesty Bill?

The last I saw, Boosh was @ 29% and falling!!!!!!!!!!

Please be on the lookout for White House operatives and operatives from the RNC (Republican National Committee). They have already made their approach on Free Republic.
    I read that the White House & RNC trolls have also been posting propaganda on:

www.redstate.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Toll free numbers to the Capitol switchboard:

(800) 862-5530

(877) 851-6437

(866) 220-0044

We have to keep these guys solid & voting no on cloture:

DEMOCRATS (
    * Baucus (MT)
    Byrd (WV)
    Dorgan (ND)
    * Landrieu (LA)
    McCaskill (MO)
    Tester (MT)
    * Pryor (AR)
    * Rockefeller (WV)

REPUBLICANS (19)
    * Alexander (TN)
    * Allard (CO)
    Bond (MO)
    Bunning (KY)
    Coburn (OK)
    Corker (TN)
    * Cornyn (TX)
    Crapo (ID)
    DeMint (SC)
    * Dole (NC)
    * Enzi (WY)
    Grassley (IA)
    * Inhofe (OK)
    * Roberts (KS)
    * Sessions (AL)
    Shelby (AL)
    * Smith, G. (OR)
    Thune (SD)
    Vitter (LA)

In addition HAMMER McConnell, Lott, & Reid!!!

Banned
    Below is the list of 15 GOP senators that the amnesty pushers want to flip to their side (asterisked senators are up for re-election in 200

* Alexander (R-TN)
    Bennett (R-UT)
    * Cochran (R-MS)
    * Coleman (R-MN)
    * Collins (R-ME)
    * Cornyn (R-TX)
    * Craig (R-ID)
    * Domenici (R-NM)
    Gregg (R-NH)
    Hatch (R-UT)
    Hutchison (R-TX)
    Kyl (R-AZ)
    Lott (R-MS)
    * McConnell (R-KY)
    Murkowski (R-AK)
    * Smith (R-OR)
    Snowe (R-ME)
    Stevens (R-AK)
    * Warner (R-VA)

www.lauraingraham.com

I'm on it! We CAN do this!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Banned
    Talking points for calls, emails, faxes!

The Senate & President Bush need to ENFORCE EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS INSTEAD OF PURSUING AMNESTY. ATTRITION THROUGH ENFORCEMENT!

1. Why should we trust Bush no matter how much money he throws at border security? He lied last fall during election season about building the wall. Has not happened! And, what about Ted Kennedy, he has 7 failed amnesties under his belt!

2. Who gave many Senators the permission to stop representing the citizens of America?

***Have you checked Congress’ poll numbers lately?
    ***How is Bush doing in the polls

***It is obvious, Congress and the President are on the wrong side of this issue in a Representative government

3. S1348 will remain amnesty no matter how many amendments are added. The amendments will be stripped away in committee and they are useless!

4. I will be watching C-Span to see how the Senator votes on cloture after Senator Reid reintroduces the Amnesty bill S1348 to the Senate floor and I will letting the fellow citizens of my state know how he voted!

5. What is Bi-National Healthcare doing in the Amnesty Bill?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast