Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William's Idea: Gideon's Trumpets Project for DC

Friends,

There is an ambitious idea that has been with me for a great while. I think the time may be at hand for us to try this.

We need an effort that will have the greatest impact for our cause, unify the groups and leaders, and speak in a way our opposition cannot defend against.

We all know how reluctant our supporters are to take to the streets, so I want to call this idea Gideons Trumpets.

Here is the rough plan.

I think we should scour the entire ALIPAC archive database to identify every victim of illegal alien crimes we can from the past four years.

We would need to build a list alphabetically by last name, then first name, with a link into the source article materials.

That would be a great deal of work, but then comes the harder parts.

I would like to invite the closest kin of those lost to come with us to Washington DC.

Our goal will be to get at least 300 victim family members to come to DC for most of a week for protests, lobbying, press conferences, and more.

If we do this, our goal will be to make it bigger than Minuteman 1 as the goals are to reignite interest in our issue.

Nobody can speak louder than those that speak for their lost loved ones. So many of these stories of loss represent different facets of this issue from a lack of border security to a lack of local enforcement etc...

Of course we would invite the Shaw family, Scott Gardner's Family, the Bologna family, and many other high profile case family members, but we would also make an effort to reach out to the families that have not energized on this issue yet.

Right now Im just testing waters.

Please do not underestimate how expensive and time consuming this project would be if we were to do it correctly. And, we dont know if or how the families will respond to our call.

What do you think? Be honest.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    All powerful actions begin with ONE good idea--and I believe this is one of them, William. You are right. Having victims there in masse would make it very difficult for the oposition to shoot the name calling ("racists") arrows! The message would be strong and likely HEARD for a change. I suggest that you think about making this a sticky so we can all add thoughts as we go along.

We appreciate your leadership so much! You are indeed our "Gideon."

Calling the families of Dani Countryman and Frankie Blue Eyes. Where are you? How can I help?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can help research the database W. My problem is I can usually only go back several pages and then it tells me there are no more posts. I run into this whenever I run the search. Anyone know how I can resolve this?

Here's a start, we all know this video. Several names but would still have to search the stories and newslinks:

Crime Victims Of Illegal Aliens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FvScBR ... re=related

W, the thought crossed my mind not to long ago, only I invisioned 1000 families of victims..no big deal, glad you have made this thought a reality. I'm all in. You might ask your developers to query the database with SQL statements if possible, would certainly speed things up!

I will work to get the database and search feature improved for us soon.

W

ELE

Get the media involved!

Excellent idea!

Here is a good lead, Michelle has been on top of this for years, and she has many Immigration Horror Stories,and I have MANY comments on alot of them... Hope it Helps:
    http://michellemalkin.com/?s=Immigration
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I will work to get the database and search feature improved for us soon.

W
    Keep us posted, W, with what you can come up with. Searching from the front end is going to be quite a bit of work!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast